Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x
Thread Closed  
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
07-03-2019, 10:44   #211
clappyhappy
Registered User
 
clappyhappy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 2,613
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Young Wan View Post
My phone.

Do you play video games regularly?
Never.

Favorite board game?
clappyhappy is offline  
Advertisement
07-03-2019, 10:48   #212
Tomw86
Registered User
 
Tomw86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 727
Quote:
Originally Posted by clappyhappy View Post
Never.

Favorite board game?
Monopoly.

It was never a penalty, was it?
Tomw86 is offline  
07-03-2019, 10:50   #213
barrier86
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 194
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomw86 View Post
Monopoly.

It was never a penalty, was it?
I could make a case for and against

What’s your biggest regret in life?
barrier86 is offline  
07-03-2019, 11:12   #214
magic_murph
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,063
Not following through with a business concept I had years back that is now a national success.

If you could re-live a week of your life what week would it be and why re-live it?
magic_murph is offline  
07-03-2019, 11:20   #215
Trigger Happy
Registered User
 
Trigger Happy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 4,165
Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_murph View Post
Not following through with a business concept I had years back that is now a national success.

If you could re-live a week of your life what week would it be and why re-live it?
The week before my dad died, just to have more memories. Sorry for the sad response!

Will you be buried or cremated?
Trigger Happy is offline  
Thanks from:
Advertisement
07-03-2019, 11:22   #216
Tomw86
Registered User
 
Tomw86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 727
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trigger Happy View Post
The week before my dad died, just to have more memories. Sorry for the sad response!

Will you be buried or cremated?
I like the idea of cremation personally.

Who would be your ideal celebrity date - someone you think you'd really click with?
Tomw86 is offline  
07-03-2019, 11:48   #217
Duvet Day
Registered User
 
Duvet Day's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 2,330
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomw86 View Post
I like the idea of cremation personally.

Who would be your ideal celebrity date - someone you think you'd really click with?
Roy Keane.

Are you argumentative?
Duvet Day is online now  
Thanks from:
07-03-2019, 12:15   #218
RMAOK
Registered User
 
RMAOK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 5,942
Absolutely not

You a fan of science fiction?
RMAOK is offline  
07-03-2019, 12:22   #219
magic_murph
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,063
Not really but in saying that there is some good stuff Vs some absolutely terrible stuff (TV, Movies rather than reading Sci-Fi)

Do you enjoy your job?
magic_murph is offline  
Advertisement
07-03-2019, 14:10   #220
Tomw86
Registered User
 
Tomw86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 727
Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_murph View Post
Not really but in saying that there is some good stuff Vs some absolutely terrible stuff (TV, Movies rather than reading Sci-Fi)

Do you enjoy your job?
In most parts yes, it pays well at the moment which helps.

What is your best personality trait?
Tomw86 is offline  
07-03-2019, 14:13   #221
magic_murph
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,063
General positive outlook on life / don't worry about the small things.

for 10billion euro is there anything you wouldn't do?
magic_murph is offline  
07-03-2019, 14:20   #222
Deebles McBeebles
Registered User
 
Deebles McBeebles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 4,514
Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_murph View Post
General positive outlook on life / don't worry about the small things.

for 10billion euro is there anything you wouldn't do?
Nothing, including eating a baby.

What percent c*nt would your worst enemy say you are?
Deebles McBeebles is offline  
Thanks from:
07-03-2019, 14:23   #223
is_that_so
Registered User
 
is_that_so's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 12,861
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deebles McBeebles View Post
Nothing, including eating a baby.

What percent c*nt would your worst enemy say you are?
Depends what day they caught me but generally not a word that applies to me.
How far can you throw a frisbee?
is_that_so is offline  
Thanks from:
07-03-2019, 14:29   #224
Deebles McBeebles
Registered User
 
Deebles McBeebles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 4,514
Quote:
Originally Posted by is_that_so View Post
Depends what day they caught me but generally not a word that applies to me.
How far can you throw a frisbee?
In this wind, about 60 miles

Whats your favourite song to get you "up and atom" before going out?
Deebles McBeebles is offline  
07-03-2019, 14:33   #225
munsterdevil
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 576
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deebles McBeebles View Post
In this wind, about 60 miles

Whats your favourite song to get you "up and atom" before going out?
Firestarter - The Prodigy

Who is your least favourite family member?
munsterdevil is offline  
Thread Closed

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search