Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x
Forum Closed  

02-11-2009, 11:56   #1

Thanks Costume Shop for an excellent service and halloween

I didnt leave my order to the last minute this year, and got my order in early, as I expected there to be a huge rush for costumes the final few days before Halloween both online and in the shops.

I must say that I'm delighted with the few bits I picked up for Halloween. Got my girlfriend The Combat Chick Army outfit with the matching boots, and the FBI costume as we intended making a weekend out of the event. I wore the Fever Army Man Costume. And our son got the Army Boy Kids, so we were all matched.

From reading other posts here, I really must say that service was excellent. I placed the order late Monday night, and the parcels were with me wednesday morning. The courier rang me as there was no one present at the delivery address (My Fault) so I met up with him on his route.

We had an excellent weekend, and are already looking through the website for what to get for the next fancy dress party we attend, and with the wide and varied range on that website we wont be stuck for ideas.

Thanks Costume Shop
02-11-2009, 11:59   #2
Pixelcraft

Another good experience here, ordered on the wednesday & got items the following day. Thanks!
02-11-2009, 16:59   #3
Dizzyblonde
Whirling dervish

My daughter's order was mis-directed by the courier but the matter was dealt with promptly once I posted here and it arrived in plenty of time, so we're happy.

Last year both my daughters bought their costumes from costumeshop.ie and the delivery time was excellent.
Forum Closed