Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

18-10-2020, 17:07   #16
lemmno

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claw Hammer View Post
Rent-a-room follows the normal rental (house-sharing) market. If there is an active house sharing market in the vicinity, renters will be attracted to rent a room deals on the basis of lower charges or superior facilities/better-managed accommodation.

If there is no house-sharing market in the vicinity, it will be difficult to attract renters.
Might be a stupid question but sure that’s why I’m here! How to know if there’s a house sharing market in the vicinity? Other than knowing that I have house shared there, and a few other people I know?
Advertisement
18-10-2020, 19:54   #17
Claw Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemmno View Post
Might be a stupid question but sure that’s why I’m here! How to know if there’s a house sharing market in the vicinity? Other than knowing that I have house shared there, and a few other people I know?
Look at the advertising for house shares. How much are they? How quickly do they rent.
Thanks from:
19-10-2020, 01:24   #18
Niner leprauchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemmno View Post
Daft.ie

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion