Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

15-10-2020, 22:41   #391
BEdS_83

Send a message via ICQ to BEdS_83
how is that Walker Drive? I think it's right behind the new priory, would that be an issue?

Thanks
Advertisement
18-10-2020, 14:01   #392
Ovenumo

Did anyone have any issues with the Vendors solicitor insterting the subject to finance clause? It’s the final thing we are waiting to hear back on before our solicitor releases the signed contracts back to them.

Last edited by Ovenumo; 18-10-2020 at 16:25.
19-10-2020, 23:34   #393
thepolymath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ovenumo View Post
Did anyone have any issues with the Vendors solicitor insterting the subject to finance clause? It’s the final thing we are waiting to hear back on before our solicitor releases the signed contracts back to them.
Hi, We signed out contracts today. Our solicitor confirmed that the developer's solicitors have agreed to the Subject to loan clause which would be added to the contract.
19-10-2020, 23:51   #394
bbehan202

I have first stage of contracts done with the vendor too.

Anyone have any thoughts or know anything about new lockdown delaying snagging/move in dates?
20-10-2020, 00:04   #395
thepolymath

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcarrol3 View Post
Oh that would be brilliant then! It's very difficult when you're basing everything off Chinese whispers! Hopefully we'll get some indication of when to snag soon.

I've attached a recent pic here of houses on Parkside Gardens. Seems they're at least done internally - there's little "blue shoe covers must be worn" signs in the windows so.
Thanks for the pic lcarrol3 - houses looks lovely

Quick observation. I can see the protruding wall containing meters for each house, but this seems to be a new addition as houses in older phases do not have them and I did not see such walls for individual houses in the planning dwg - Nevertheless, they look nice
Advertisement
20-10-2020, 00:21   #396
thepolymath

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbehan202 View Post
I have first stage of contracts done with the vendor too.

Anyone have any thoughts or know anything about new lockdown delaying snagging/move in dates?
It seems the construction sector will not be affected by the lockdown. However, our solicitor was mentioning that numerous completion documents are required before the drawdown/keys handover and the lockdown might delay such activities which are not normally under developers control.
20-10-2020, 11:07   #397
lcarrol3

I have emailed the EA today to ask if there will be any impact on move in date. Will keep ye posted. Then it's just whether or not we believe them
20-10-2020, 13:48   #398
BEdS_83

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcarrol3 View Post
I have emailed the EA today to ask if there will be any impact on move in date. Will keep ye posted. Then it's just whether or not we believe them
I was there today to view the SH, the EA told me that the sector is fine, so they will continue to work, bit worried about dates too, even though she said the builder still plans to deliver the keys before xmas.
20-10-2020, 17:42   #399
Ovenumo

Contracts also signed today.. Eversheds insterted the clause so we are happy! Hopefully we get a call for snagging soon!
Advertisement
20-10-2020, 20:22   #400
BEdS_83

Quote:
Contracts also signed today.. Eversheds insterted the clause so we are happy! Hopefully we get a call for snagging soon!
sorry to ask, but did you get a date for the snag? and what street? the EA told me that some streets will have the snag soon, others not much..
21-10-2020, 07:03   #401
Ovenumo

No we haven’t gotten a call yet unfortunately. We are Walker green so hoping that is one of the ones that should start snagging soon!
21-10-2020, 09:49   #402
Ovenumo

Hey everyone,

I have just had an update from the EA to advise that snags for Parkside Gardens will commence at the end of this month and then straight onto Walker Green so she expects I will receive a call from Cairns early Nov to snag.

This sounds promising!
21-10-2020, 11:29   #403
lcarrol3

Quote:
Hey everyone,

I have just had an update from the EA to advise that snags for Parkside Gardens will commence at the end of this month and then straight onto Walker Green so she expects I will receive a call from Cairns early Nov to snag.

This sounds promising!
Oh thank you! I still haven't heard anything and we're on Parkside Gardens. Will keep you posted! It would be very convenient if it would coincide with the weeks annual leave I have booked next week
Yesterday, 00:13   #404
thepolymath

Quote:
Hey everyone,

This sounds promising!

We are on Walker Green (Block 11 to 15 Walker Green), however, EA is indicating Dec 2020 snag date.

What house block you are in Walker Green?
Yesterday, 07:11   #405
Ovenumo

We are block 1-5. I’m not sure what order they are doing it in but there is obviously a method to the madness! I’ll post her when I get the call from the builders.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion