Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

One-Liner Jokes

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,259 ✭✭✭MonkieSocks

I've asked many people what LGBTQ stands for but no one can give me a straight answer.

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

My favourite childhood memory was building sandcastles with my grandmother...at least it was, until my mother hid the urn.

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

• Registered Users Posts: 5,703 ✭✭✭donegal_man

To the person who invented infinity:

"Thanks for everything."

Just been attacked by a ginger kid doing martial arts....turns out he was the Carroty kid.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,703 ✭✭✭donegal_man

Serial jokes must be told bit by bit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,906 ✭✭✭trashcan

Was in the supermarket today and saw some fly spray. I asked the young lad stacking the shelves "is this any good for wasps ?" "No" he said. "It kills them!"

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

trashcan wrote: »
    Was in the supermarket today and saw some fly spray. I asked the young lad stacking the shelves "is this any good for wasps ?" "No" he said. "It kills them!"
    Was pish comment !

The inventor of velcro died today..... RIP

Just won gold at the national weather forecasting championships....I beat the raining champ.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 coconnell44

The absolute state of your room. It looks like a quiet 'scene in Reeling in the Years'.
    Heard today in my house hahaha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,218 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

If you want to register a company name.

Your options are Ltd

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... "

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,695 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that understand the binary system, and those that don't.
    And those waiting for a ternary punchline.

A man walks into a bakers in Glasgow and says “is that a cake or a meringue?”.

The chap says “no, you’re right. It’s a cake”.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,695 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Gravestones are a thing of the passed.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,906 ✭✭✭trashcan

I've heard they're making a new Welsh action hero movie with Bruce Willis.

Dai Hard.

There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that understand the binary system, and those that don't.
    There are 10 groups of people in the world.
    Those who understand hexadecimal, and F the rest.

What do workers at Sports Direct get for Christmas dinner?.... About 5 minutes.

Why do giraffes have long necks? Because they have stinky feet! I

She was only the welder's daughter but she had acetylene legs

Maggie Thatcher was only a grocer's daughter but she showed Sir Geoffrey Howe.

• Advertisement

Why were George Michael's trousers covered in chocolate?

Because he was careless with his Wispa.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,650 ✭✭✭sheroman01

Dad, I know you're looking down on me somewhere.

He's not dead, he's just a roofer.

I stayed up all night trying to remember, the difference between insomnia and amnesia.

I bought my wife a refrigerator for her birthday....I know it isn't much, but you should have seen her face light up when she opened it.

The worst time to have a heart attack is during a game of charades.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Sheridan81

The worst time to have a heart attack is during a game of charades.

-Demetri Martin.:)

I think it would be cool if we could give credit to the comedians who come up with the jokes if known. It might help introduce people to some good stand-ups. Demetri Martin is very funny.

The only thing I take seriously in the newspapers nowadays is Fish and Chips.

And even that I take with a pinch of salt.

Here’s a joke for all you psychics out there...

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭geminiman63

I played on a terrible football pitch the other day, there were broken bricks poking up and all sorts.

We won 3-2 on aggregate :pac:

• Advertisement

Until you've tired archery blindfolded you don't know what you're missing.

Advertisement