Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

WANTED services/items

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,071 ✭✭✭relax carry on

Any recommendations for a car valet service in Castlebar or Westport. Looking for full valet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,221 ✭✭✭thekooman

Any recommendations for a car valet service in Castlebar or Westport. Looking for full valet.

you wont go wrong with Tom Mchugh on the pontoon road

• Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭RMDrive

thekooman wrote: »
    you wont go wrong with Tom Mchugh on the pontoon road

+1 Tom is as good as there is around.

Any recommendations for an engineer to survey a house for purchase in the westport area?
    Thanks

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Any recommendations for an engineer to survey a house for purchase in the westport area?
    Thanks

Keith O'Connell and Robert Kilkenny are the only 2 I know.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,316 ✭✭✭naughto

Looking for turf has to be bagged if any one has any info

• Registered Users Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭TopTec

Whereabouts?

TT

Castlebar

• Registered Users Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭TopTec

Might be a little far for you but I have a neighboring farmer who would almost certainly let you fill bags from his pile on the bog. Kilgarvin bog near Bonniconlon.

TT

That would be to far looking to get it delivered as well

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭Siipina

Can anybody recommend a good solicitor for a house purchase in the Ballyhaunis area?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭seligehgit

Can anybody advise me where I can get this type of telephone cable?

IMAG0215.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭RMDrive

Hi. Looking for a kitten. Castlebar area.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,369 ✭✭✭irishgeo

RMDrive wrote: »
    Hi. Looking for a kitten. Castlebar area.

http://www.mayospca.ie/

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,131 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Worth looking up the North West SPCAin Ballina too, I think the one in Castlebar closed down.

http://www.nwspcaballina.com/

Their facebook page is very active and regularly posts up pictures of animals they have up for re-homing.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Sober Too

Anyone around the Claremorris or Ballyhaunis areas , where I`ve seen these car flags know where I can get myself one of these car attaching flags..hmm now how to describe !

They are like a mini wind sock with `Maigh Eo` text , and really look the part when observing at moderate speed as they balloon up , an even nicer sight to behold , one hopes after the replay ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Sober Too

Surely someone Mayo based knows where they sell them ?

Sober Too wrote: »
    petrol stations maybe
    Elverys

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭idunno78

Sober Too wrote: »

Try Murphys petrol station in ballyhaunis saw they had loads of Mayo stuff at the wend!!

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭OriginV

3rd level maths grinds wanted anywhere in the Mayo area!

• Advertisement

Wanted, recommendations for furniture stores that have good quality products but won't cost you an arm and a leg.

Anyone got a number for a locksmith Castlebar area. The psa website doesn't have any listed

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭Mayo Miss

Looking for a recommendation for someone to repair cooker rings on an electric cooker. Between Castlebar and Knockmore.

Mayo Miss wrote: »
    Looking for a recommendation for someone to repair cooker rings on an electric cooker. Between Castlebar and Knockmore.

try these but i havent used them before.

http://www.walmsleyapplianceservices.com/applianceservices/

lynn applicances crossmolina might help as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭mayota

John Donnelly, Market Sq., Ballina.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭seligehgit

Reasonably priced locksmith.

Company to clean chimney, gutters and windows of two story house Westport. Possibly remove miss from roof tiles also.

Company to clean chimney, gutters and windows of two story house Westport. Possibly remove miss from roof tiles also.

Anyone?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Anyone?

I think the ask to remove your missus from the roof is putting them off :D

Did you try any of the FB pages? I've seen a few mentions on them buy/sell forums on FB.

Not much help.

Advertisement