Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Experiences of Killruddery House / Clonabreany House

• 27-08-2019 4:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭

Anyone who got married in either of these, how did you find the whole experience with them? Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭Gatica

Went as a guest to Clonabreaney house. Lovely room in the old stables, cosy pub. The food was lovely at the wedding and we'd a great time.
    The grounds transfer service from the marquee to the main house was great as it'd been lashing most of the day

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Ainegrainne

Clonabreany is fab except the bar is in a room next to function room which I know is a deal breaker for some.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

Clonabreany is fab except the bar is in a room next to function room which I know is a deal breaker for some.

As a dj this can be an issue but this never impacted me at Clonabreany. Maybe because the marquee sort of leads off the bar/house part and it's pretty open.

Advertisement