Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

FEAR: The Walking Dead

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,042 ✭✭✭Wabbit Ears

I've lost all interest in this since it turned into exactly what TWD is with other actors.

Season 1 was good, but i dont think i'll be watching it again if it gets a new season

I've just stopped watching, and its really really rare that I would do that, esp a zombie show!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭Olishi4

I said this in another thread but I really wish that they had have done a spin off series more like the webisodes.

I really enjoyed the random stories and it still could have been done cheap as it appears they have done with FTWD.

So every episode could follow a randomer through some oddmond story and you don't have to follow a certain group throughout the series. Like think of the first episode of TWD, a bit like that but different people's story and reaction. Some could end tragically and others good and some where you just don't know the outcome.

Even if could skip ahead to different lengths of time after the initial outbreak etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 xboxgamer1982

This is a great show,better than I expected,I just hope that no lull occurs like it does in the walking dead

• Registered Users Posts: 680 ✭✭✭AllthingsCP

This is a great show,better than I expected,I just hope that no lull occurs like it does in the walking dead

I'm enjoying it but i find it is just turning into the walking dead way way too soon.. I want too see the world degrade more slow down the time do it day by day..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭BigDuffman

On the verge of giving up on FTWD. Too many stupid and unrealistic decisions and then the strange cults *no spoilers*.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭Fallschirmjager

anyone still watching season 3...??  well my prayers have been answered..one of them at least.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

anyone still watching season 3...??  well my prayers have been answered..one of them at least.

Its been cancelled ? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

No, I watch season 1 and never bothered with it again after that.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Arro9001

Olishi4 wrote: »
    I said this in another thread but I really wish that they had have done a spin off series more like the webisodes.

I really enjoyed the random stories and it still could have been done cheap as it appears they have done with FTWD.

So every episode could follow a randomer through some oddmond story and you don't have to follow a certain group throughout the series. Like think of the first episode of TWD, a bit like that but different people's story and reaction. Some could end tragically and others good and some where you just don't know the outcome.

Even if could skip ahead to different lengths of time after the initial outbreak etc.

Where can you watch these

Advertisement