Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Northern Ireland records

• 07-07-2018 12:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 755 ✭✭✭

I have had good success tracking family that lived in Fermanagh but when Ballyshannon, Sligo, was appropriate record office. What happened with the border and had they to make arrangements for new boundary? and from what date? I am trying to get information on a person who died in November 1921 in Tyrone. I have not made headway with PRONI site... I dont seem to put in dates the way they like :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,706 ✭✭✭Waitsian

Can you give us the person's name, the one who died in Nov 1921?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,614 Mod ✭✭✭✭pinkypinky

The GRONI site has death records.

Genealogy Forum Mod

• Registered Users Posts: 755 ✭✭✭cobham

Thanks for that... but managed to make Proni site behave and I had been entering an incorrect date. Sorry I thought I had edited out that mention.

I have also been looking for a Rose Anne McGourty born 1881 in Fermanagh who was unmarried in 1930's. Lots of variations of the spelling there but that is how she spelt it. I did a trawl thru the Proni site but no luck.

Advertisement