Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Manga donations for Dublin school library

• 26-04-2018 2:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi,

I am a part-time librarian in a North Dublin secondary school. The students are constantly asking for Manga and graphic novels, but unfortunately we just do not have it in our budget to buy in what they want.

I was wondering if anyone had any school-age appropriate Manga they'd be willing to donate? They're particularly interested in Naruto. I know this is probably a long shot, but I thought it would be worth asking!

Thank you!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 886 ✭✭✭randomchild

Hey there, I have some stuff I would be willing to let go of! I have a ton of the One Piece manga that is in the same age range as Naruto (and is also better, but thats just my opinion). Its the Omnibus edition so its 3 volumes in each book, I was thinking of upgrading them to individual volumes and would love for the copies I have to go to a good home! I might have some other manga lying around that I would be will to part with too!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 sdclibrary

I would be *very* grateful to take any of your manga off your hands, as would my students! Is there a way I can organise picking it up? (I'm going to PM you now!)

Advertisement