Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sunday Papers Jams Ambient Mix

• 19-02-2018 9:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭

Hey there here's a new one from me. Sunday Papers Jams are for sticking on in the background while your doing something else. Getting more into ambient music lately. Any recommendations are welcome. This was supposed to be part of another mix I was compiling and I threw the towel in and decided to go all out ambient on it. Great music for dribbling to.

An hour and a half of chilled out ambient sounds.

Tracks from: Hans Zimmer, Clark, Aphex Twin, Bogdan Raczynski, Nils Frahm, Ital Tek, Polysick, Max Richter, CUTS, Minced Oath, Harmonia & Eno 76, April Orchestra, Ben Salisbury & Geoff Barrow, Mrs. Jynx, Aleksi Perala, ASC, Mike Paradinas, The Orb, Arca, Ovuca, Boards of Canada, Tim Hecker and Venetian Snares vs Bong Ra.

https://www.mixcloud.com/evlis/ambie...pers-jams-no2/

Comments

Advertisement