Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Promo code

Options
  • 09-02-2019 1:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,696 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I have a promo code from a friend for insurance.
    It works for car quotes but can't find a place to input the code for motorbike insurance.
    Can the code be used on motorbike policies?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 35 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Mary

Hi 

Can I ask you to DM us your name and contact number and I will get a member of the sales team to contact you to help you with your query.

Regards 

Mary

• Registered Users Posts: 1,696 ✭✭✭honda boi

Hi 

Can I ask you to DM us your name and contact number and I will get a member of the sales team to contact you to help you with your query.

Regards 

Mary

honda boi wrote: »
    Hi 

Regards 

Mary
    [snipped]
    Hi

Thank you, I have now forwarded your details our sales team for a call back.

Regards 

Mary 

Hi Dean 

Can I just ask you to remove your contact details for Data Protection reasons please.

Regards

Mary 

• Registered Users Posts: 1,696 ✭✭✭honda boi

Hi Dean 

Can I just ask you to remove your contact details for Data Protection reasons please.

Regards

Mary 

Sorry thought I had pm,d you.
    Can you edit your post as my details are still in the quote.

• Advertisement

honda boi wrote: »
    Hi Dean 

Regards

Mary 

Sorry thought I had pm,d you.
    Can you edit your post as my details are still in the quote.
    Unfortunately as this is your post we have no way of editing it.

Regards 

Mary 

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Mark
    Boards.ie Employee

Hi honda boi,

I've removed your details from the quote. If you haven't already, you can send the requested details via Private Message by hovering over the rep's username and selecting "Send Private Message" from the dropdown menu.

Advertisement