Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Rules

• 17-08-2002 1:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭

Hi all..

Welcome to the South East Forum! General rules apply here - please, try to get along. If you dont like someone, ignore them. If you have an issue with their post, please hit the "Report" button and one of the moderators will respond to your report. In short:-

Please don't:
    • Make a comment without being able to back it up,
    • Attack the poster. Remember:- Attack the post. Not the poster.
    • Talk using "txt spk". Instant ban for anyone who cant use simple English.
    • Go off-topic / post about something unrelated. Got something to say? Keep to the topic and make sense.

As with all forums on Boards - if you have been banned, when your ban is up please contact one of the mods of this forum. Bans are not automatically removed, you must contact us - our memory is terrible with stuff like this! Note:- Please allow up to 72hours before a response. Some of us have lives, we think. ;)

General Boards.ie Rules Apply.

If you are a newly registered user on Boards.ie and not adhering to any of the above, expect to get banned. Do not expect me to care if you have something to "add" to a thread. If you can't converse with your peers here, then please don't join in. Expect to be treated like a "n00b" if you act like one.

We strongly suggest taking a read of the Newbies & FAQ forums if you are new to Boards.

Can people please not post pictures of Mordeth topless, i have lost my lunch on several occasions like.

South East Forum Mods:-
    Sully
    flamegrill

Happy Posting! Any questions, my PM Inbox is always open!

Thank you.

Paul & Kevin.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

why in the hell are you a mod?

you're not even *from* carlow

you don't even *live* in carlow

you don't work, or go to college in carlow..

What
    the
    smeg

• Registered Users Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

I agree :D

and would like to nominate Mordeth as Topless Moderator :)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

I thought he wasn't from Carlow either? Castledermot, pffft!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

*swoon*

you remembered!!!!

I view carlow as my second home... one that I hope to burn to the ground and collect the insurance money

yes..

someday

• Registered Users Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭flamegrill

Castledermot being in Co. Kildare.... hmm at least i live on the carlow border like :P.

Closing this thread. :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Just opened this thread again to say whatever Flamegrills
    shortcommings, at least he's Irish! :D

BTW hi Paul!

Mike.

WTF??

when did this happen?? /me slaps himself accross the face.....

I er.... *puzzeled*

Ill leave this open seing as the community in which it resides has grown ten-fold since I last checked...

(dont think i was drunk last nite when i was viewing boards, but i coulda sworn it wasnt setup like this hehe.)

Hi mike :)

Regards,

Paul

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

The use of cheese on this board is strictly forbidden.

That is all.

Paul :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 235 ✭✭domeara01

i am sure that thew fact that this is a south east of ireland board may account for the fact that he is a moderator.
    cant you even see when a person from outside carlow stands up for you. come on, it doesn't happen that often

• Advertisement

satansdaman:

these rules were brought from the carlow board, when such a board existed. hence mordeth b1tch1ng about me in a moderation stance.

Ahwell :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 murph084

Stephen wrote:
    I thought he wasn't from Carlow either? Castledermot, pffft!
    hey im not from carlow but i have to say its some place for a session.all thumbs up here lads

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

No idea why there is a carlow charter in the South East forum. I am confust. o_O

Anyway, charter revised. Happy Days!

Advertisement