Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

This is what it's like to watch Harry Potter for the first time

• 20-08-2014 5:28pm
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭

There's a Buzzfeed writer who is watching each of the Harry Potter films for the first time, without prior knowledge of them - he's got as far as the Goblet of Fire so far. He's live-tweeting them, but also putting together these articles on them (they're not really 'articles' as such but I couldn't think of a better word... They are quite funny though)

The Philosopher's Stone
    The Chamber of Secrets
    The Prisoner of Azkaban
    The Goblet of Fire

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,281 ✭✭✭Gmol

Have seen none of the films bought them in a box set for my little fella for us to watch when he's older.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,906 ✭✭✭SarahBM

Just stumbled across this thread. I have just watched all 8 films. I bought my self the box set last xmas. I had seen the first few films a couple of times. But I could hardly remember the 6,7 and 8th films. They are really good, except for Harry. I am sorry but Radcliffe is painful.
    Those Buzzfeed things were gas!

I am dying to read the books again now, though.

Advertisement