Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Which broadband is better?

Options
  • 28-09-2018 1:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭

Hi. Just wondering does anyone have Vodafone fibre here? If so do you have any issues with it such as getting disconnected often etc..? I'm thinking of switching to Vodafone from Eir so want some opinions.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,157 ✭✭✭TheShow

Availed of it via a "too good to be true" offer about 18 months ago. Had it for about 4 days and exercised my cooling off rights. Could have been just based on my location but the service was terrible, kept dropping out.

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭cocaliquid

Vodafone fibre is Good!

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭ShauntaMetzel

My vote is for Vodafone fibre. Yes, it is fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 John B Williams

im using vodafone fiber, good option

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

I have vodafone fiber and it's very good. If I had an option between Eir and no internet, I'd take no internet. Best of luck with getting someone in Eir to answer the phone and disconnect you. I eventually sent a message to them stating that I was paying the next bill and after that I was cancelling the DD.

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Advertisement
Advertisement