Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Cancelled and Rescheduled gigs

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,614 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

David Gray was playing 2nd, 3rd & 4th April 2020 in 3Arena.
    Rescheduled to 25th, 26th and 27th March 2021

Paul Heaton and Jacqui Abbott rescheduled to November https://mcd.ie/artists/paul-heaton-jacqui-abbott/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭RoryMurphyJnr

Napalm Death which was due to take place at The Voodoo Lounge on 28th of March 2020 has been rescheduled.

This event will now take place at the same venue on Saturday 29th August 2020

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭hetuzozaho

Napalm Death which was due to take place at The Voodoo Lounge on 28th of March 2020 has been rescheduled.

Getting rescheduled to August seems too soon - crazy times.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,796 ✭✭✭CrabRevolution

I'm not a huge concert person; been to a few over the years but mainly through others not being able to use tickets and passing them on, or offers of spares from friends/family.

Kings of Leon in July was the first time I'd bought tickets myself intending to go to a concert. Not looking likely now though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,710 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Could they put some of the smaller outdoor gigs in indoor places later in the year/2021

RHK only fits 10000 same with St Anne's Park. Trinity/ivegh gardens even smaller I think

• Registered Users Posts: 13,980 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Could they put some of the smaller outdoor gigs in indoor places later in the year/2021

RHK only fits 10000 same with St Anne's Park. Trinity/ivegh gardens even smaller I think

No

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,699 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

realistically it would probably be the autumn before any sort of small gigs get the go ahead. I have tickets for Napalm Death too and end of August is probably too soon for a reschedule.

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭argentum

Can I suggest following 3Arena on facebook or Twitter as they are updating everyday if thats where your gig is on

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 19,725 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

Bon Iver rescheduled til Jan 12, 2021

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,624 ✭✭✭✭Eod100

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭ozzy jr

• Registered Users Posts: 4,835 ✭✭✭RayCon

hkjohn wrote: »
    CANCELLED

Nick Mason Saucerful of Sectrets supposed to be Weds 29/4/20

(source https://cosmicmagazine.com.au/news/pink-floyds-nick-mason-postpones-european-tour-due-to-coronavirus-lockdown/)

No official word on cancelled as far as I can see ... just not rescheduled yet *fingers crossed*

• Registered Users Posts: 10,614 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

The later the gig, the better chance it has of going ahead as there won't be any changes to schedules etc needed.
    In 3 months time, we could all be in a totally different place (hopefully).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,154 ✭✭✭PukkaStukka

Have tickets for Simple Minds to play Three Arena next month and now cancelled till February next year. Ticketmaster say the original tickets remain valid but unfortunately the new date don't suit me as I'm away. What's the position if I want a refund?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭fafy

Have tickets for Simple Minds to play Three Arena next month and now cancelled till February next year. Ticketmaster say the original tickets remain valid but unfortunately the new date don't suit me as I'm away. What's the position if I want a refund?

Complete a refund request, takes about a week, but could be a lot longer now, as they are being slammed at the moment with a high volume of postponents and cancellations.

https://help.ticketmaster.ie/hc/en-ie/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360000117353

• Registered Users Posts: 33,820 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

I was flicking around channels last night while waiting for Varadkar to basically shut down the country, there was an ad on for Kaleidoscope! Zero chance of that going ahead imho.

I have tickets for Fontaines DC in the Iveagh Gardens in July, I'm expecting it to be cancelled :(

Life ain't always empty.

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭hkjohn

RayCon wrote: »
    No official word on cancelled as far as I can see ... just not rescheduled yet *fingers crossed*

The SOS website says they've apparently booked more dates for Oct, but Dublin didn't appear to be on the list last time I looked.

Suggest you do what I do and hang on to your TX in the hope that they'll reschedule.

Of all the gigs that have been cancelled/rescheduled that I had TX for, this is the one I will be saddest about missing.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,835 ✭✭✭RayCon

hkjohn wrote: »
    Suggest you do what I do and hang on to your TX in the hope that they'll reschedule.

Of all the gigs that have been cancelled/rescheduled that I had TX for, this is the one I will be saddest about missing.

Yip - totally agree.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭sally cinnamon89

Eastbound Festival has been rescheduled

• Registered Users Posts: 5,148 ✭✭✭rednik

10CC Vicar Street shows rescheduled as

29th May 20 now 22nd August 20

31st May 20 now 23rd August 20

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭poundhound

Nick Mason announced today rescheduled dates for the postponed shows, with the exception of Southampton and Dublin.
    He stated they are working on these dates and will announce them shortly.

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭Biscuitus

Any word on Lionel Richie

• Registered Users Posts: 37,710 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Biscuitus wrote: »

nothing yet about any of the st annes park gigs but think they will be cancelled/postponed as there just at the wrong time 5th/6th/7th June

Hope its not the case as i was looking forward to seeing Duran Duran on the 7th

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭hkjohn

Biscuitus wrote: »

"Hello"?

Sorry couldn't resist!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,928 ✭✭✭Irish Aris

The Inhaler concerts have been rescheduled for October
    Dublin on 1st and 2nd of October
    Belfast on the 3rd October
    Limerick on the 4th October
    Cork on the 6th of October

• Registered Users Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭TheIrishGrover

Look on the bright side..... Your 2021 concert calendar will be AWESOME!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Niall Horan has cancelled his whole 2020 tour

92456176_1717925618345463_3241020499525894144_o.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_sid=8024bb&_nc_ohc=r5Kd6db93U8AX9XQElX&_nc_ht=scontent-dub4-1.xx&_nc_tp=7&oh=6da5a523537ef883687f212c763ac48f&oe=5EAE9672

Advertisement