Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Oneplus Invite *Read 1st post

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 483 ✭✭daveohdave

+1

• Registered Users Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

I'd buy that for a dollar! :D

Count me in. :)

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 1,863 Mod ✭✭✭✭Slaanesh

me please!

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭kramxw

Me please :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Me too please.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,774 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

I'll take an invite to guys. Thanks !!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭Stokolan

Would like to get added to the list myself please.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭sham69

yes please.

• Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭twam2008

Would love a 64GB invite!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,520 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

I will post up the list in google docs later on .37 on it so far.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

What was the full price Yaba ? Including shipping and everything else.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Count me in

Lucas Hood wrote: »
    What was the full price Yaba ? Including shipping and everything else.

€357.57.Phone+shipping+parcel motel.

There is express and standard shipping,I went with standard and it was delivered in 4 days.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,774 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

yabadabado wrote: »

There is express and standard shipping,I went with standard and it was delivered in 4 days.

What's the phone like ?

emmetkenny wrote: »
    What's the phone like ?
    so far so good.really nice bit of kit.I havent got much time to play around with it so far but anything I have done has been flawless.
    You should go onto the oneplus forum ,loads of user reviews there from people that have had the phone a lot longer than me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭richieffff

64 or 16 GB?

richieffff wrote: »
    64 or 16 GB?

64GB.

afaik,you don't get a choice,you can only get the phone that is on your invite.

I presume when my share able invites come they will be for the 64GB

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭tdow

add me please

• Registered Users Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭T-Bird

Add me please.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭justsomebloke

64GB.

afaik,you don't get a choice,you can only get the phone that is on your invite.

I presume when my share able invites come they will be for the 64GB

I was able to order a 16GB or a 64GB model yesterday, so it maybe just a case of what they have stock of when your invite is sent. Also according to their site it will be the end of the month before people you have purchased a device will get invites to send onto other people

• Advertisement

I was able to order a 16GB or a 64GB model yesterday, so it maybe just a case of what they have stock of when your invite is sent. Also according to their site it will be the end of the month before people you have purchased a device will get invites to send onto other people

I read a admin post on the forum saying they would start releasing invites from Monday 21st,must have changed it since.
    Probably opened this thread a bit too early if that's the case.

Which model did you buy ?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭Duff

How does it feel in hand, guys? I'm coming from a minuscule iPhone 5, I reckon I'm in for some shock! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭twam2008

Duff wrote: »
    How does it feel in hand, guys? I'm coming from a minuscule iPhone 5, I reckon I'm in for some shock! :pac:

I got a 5.8" Samsung Mega after having iphones since they began, using other peoples iphones now and they seem so small. Phablets aren't for everyone, but I for one freaking love them!

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭quartz1

Add me, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1 lihka555

Add me as well. Thanks.

A few conditions which will hopefully keep the system as fair and transparent as possible.
    *You will be added to the list by your post here,first come/first served(no PM's)
    *You must have been a boards.ie member before May 2014 and have a minimum 50 posts.This is to keep the invites to boards user's and prevent smash n grab.
    * You are getting an invite on the condition that when you receive your invite(s) you will pass it to the next person on the list.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭howamidifferent

Me me me me me me !! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭Sam Mac

add me please, thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭justsomebloke

I read a admin post on the forum saying they would start releasing invites from Monday 21st,must have changed it since.
    Probably opened this thread a bit too early if that's the case.

Which model did you buy ?

going for a 64GB version so hopefully will get it next week at some point next week

• Registered Users Posts: 3 problem1

add me please

A few conditions which will hopefully keep the system as fair and transparent as possible.
    *You will be added to the list by your post here,first come/first served(no PM's)
    *You must have been a boards.ie member before May 2014 and have a minimum 50 posts.This is to keep the invites to boards user's and prevent smash n grab.
    * You are getting an invite on the condition that when you receive your invite(s) you will pass it to the next person on the list.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,442 ✭✭✭NinjaTruncs

Should the opening post include a warning that the codes expire within 72 hours and users should not accept them unless they can buy the phone before the code expires?

Can I also be added to the list

4.3kWp South facing PV System. South Dublin

Advertisement