Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

organising music on android?

• 23-09-2012 2:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭

Picked up an s3 the other day and used an app to download some music.

if i go into the music app, many songs have the album/artist etc as 'unknown'...how do I edit this to put in the correct information- I assumed I could do it by connecting to kies to organise my music but its a slow useless piece of crap.

any ideas?

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,399 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

cojomo2 wrote: »
    Picked up an s3 the other day and used an app to download some music.

if i go into the music app, many songs have the album/artist etc as 'unknown'...how do I edit this to put in the correct information- I assumed I could do it by connecting to kies to organise my music but its a slow useless piece of crap.

any ideas?
    A lot of those music download apps have a feature called "Tag editor" it lets you edit artist/name/album etc.
    Try Mixzing music player, It has a tag editor and think it will fetch album art too

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cojomo2

Nimrod 7 wrote: »
    A lot of those music download apps have a feature called "Tag editor" it lets you edit artist/name/album etc.
    Try Mixzing music player, It has a tag editor and think it will fetch album art too

Brilliant app- thanks for the tip.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

I use MP3Tag, simple free and efficient :) .

Nick

Advertisement