Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

List of Free WiFi in Dublin

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭califano

An Goban Saor bar in Kildare town has free wifi.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 587 ✭✭✭itsallgood

check out this site for free wifi venues. I believe they are expanding all over Ireland too

http://www.myplaceconnect.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭heffo500

Castleknock Golf Club, Dublin 15. Put in place for patrons to use. No password needed.

Croke Park has free wifi too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭Will_H

Not exactly IN Dublin, but Mayfield Service Station (Monasterevin exit 14 off the N7) has free Wi-Fi. Coffee shop, Supermacs, etc also with large car park.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,054 ✭✭✭Zipppy

OK I plan to commence putting together a definitive list of free WiFi hotspots in Dublin and mapping same..and intend using boards to help me :)

This thread looks like a good place to start !

Any assistance offered will be gratefully accepted :)

Zip

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1 a1computers.ie

Mugs Coffee Shop in Dalkey has good Free Wifi, comfy sofas and excellent coffee!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,842 ✭✭✭ozmo

Lots (about 60 towns and villages) got free wifi installed from European initiative WiFi4EU.

https://smartdublin.ie/wifi4eu/

There are 30 listed here - but I know there are many others in Ireland as Blanchardstown is another one of these hotspots that's not on the list

Also - if you are a Virgin Media subscriber - you can actually connect to any other Virgin Media boxes within range - (as long as the owner hasn't modified their account to opt-out of the scheme) - 300,000 Wi-Free locations active they say

(Old thread I know, and 4G is sometimes faster than wifi even in my house to my router - but the post is a sticky and might be useful to someone...)

“Roll it back”

Advertisement