Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Eddie Izzard - Olympia Fri Nov 15th Ticket Available

• 15-11-2019 7:49pm
    Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,564 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I was due to go The the Eddie Izzard show at the Olympia in Dublin this evening with a close friend.

Unfortunately something has come up at the last minute for him and he now won’t be able to go. I still plan on going myself.

I have a ticket for the event available. Doors open 7pm and Eddie on at 8pm sharp. Extremely short notice, I know, but if anyone is interested please PM me. Ticket cost me €59 but I’m offering at at €30.

Advertisement