Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Garda Recruitment 2019 Stage 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 BlazenIce69

I was just wondering could someome who recently got there interview date; confirm what ODM they where ? Thanks , I'm around 720 and trying to figure out when I may be getting invite to interview. Best of luck to anyone currently doing the interviews 🙂

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Jahcork

My OOM is 600, wondering the same ??

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Dave3345

I was just wondering could someome who recently got there interview date; confirm what ODM they where ? Thanks , I'm around 720 and trying to figure out when I may be getting invite to interview. Best of luck to anyone currently doing the interviews 🙂

For first batch of interviews they interviewed the first 160 I think. I can only presume they probably are doing this amount each batch

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Whitsundays93

Hey Guys, supposed to be having my interview next week, but I can no longer get the time off (too many people suddenly on sick leave, and no one else to cover) Is it possible to call and rearrange a new date?

If you want it that much just go sick

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 46 Whitsundays93

Jahcork wrote: »
    If you want it that much just go sick
    Can't, I'm literally the only person available to work that day.Everyone else is on sick and or holidays. I'd have to be on death's door to get away with it. Rock and a hard place.

+ ya know, honesty being a good attribute to for a potential Gaurd to have and all that.

Ring them up and explain the situation and they might help you out

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Gazza434

hi guys,

I was just wondering could someone who recently got there interview date; confirm what oom they were ? Thanks , I'm 643 and trying to figure out when I may be getting invite to interview.
    i know the most recent thread for oom doing interview was in around the 400s but I'm curious to see has there been anymore since?
    The waiting game is so annoying. :O
    Best of luck to anyone currently doing the interviews.

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭Lcass

I'm the same as yourself OOM 684

Gazza434 wrote: »
    hi guys,

I was just wondering could someone who recently got there interview date; confirm what oom they were ? Thanks , I'm 643 and trying to figure out when I may be getting invite to interview.
    i know the most recent thread for oom doing interview was in around the 400s but I'm curious to see has there been anymore since?

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭SquireD

hi guys,

My OOM is 430 and my interview is this Tuesday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 alisonmaria

Dave3345 wrote: »
    Not sure I was wondering myself. Is fitness after that then ? Would there be much time between them do you think ?

From looking at previous campaigns it used to be medical then fitness, but last years campaign it seems as though the fitness was first.

nice one, best of luck with that. thanks for getting back to me.
    hopefully I should get a call by the end of the month if not start of next month.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Alan358

Hi, just wondering has anyone from the 1st 161 been called for stage 4, or do people have any idea when stage 4 will start?

• Registered Users Posts: 26 MrNightOwl

Alan358 wrote: »
    Hi, just wondering has anyone from the 1st 161 been called for stage 4, or do people have any idea when stage 4 will start?

Hey, I've heard nothing yet anyway. I think we should get used to lots of waiting from now on!

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭sazxox

MrNightOwl wrote: »
    Hey, I've heard nothing yet anyway. I think we should get used to lots of waiting from now on!

Same, and I have a hol booked from 17th - 22nd Oct :/

• Registered Users Posts: 26 MrNightOwl

sazxox wrote: »
    Same, and I have a hol booked from 17th - 22nd Oct :/

Me too, I have holidays booked in November. Maybe we'll get the Form B this week at the very least.

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭AD07

In the interview do they ask all the competencies or just one or two? Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 14 kate1895

AD07 wrote: »
    In the interview do they ask all the competencies or just one or two? Thank you

They will ask you about all of them and you need at least two examples for each competency

kate1895 wrote: »
    They will ask you about all of them and you need at least two examples for each competency

Thanks a million

• Registered Users Posts: 2 garvey98

Hi, what OOM are they up to for the interviews?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭AF96DUB

garvey98 wrote: »
    Hi, what OOM are they up to for the interviews?

in the 400s I think

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Mar_mar27

Does anyone think it will be safe to travel for 1st week of October. They havnt issued form B yet. Will they release form B once all interviews are completed? When will all rounds be finished?

hi guys, anyone here have an interview this week or next week? if so what oom are you?

hi guys, anyone here have an interview this week or next week? if so what oom are you?

Into the 400s I think

yeah I'm in tomorrow afternoon, my oom is 355

best of luck with your interview, my oom is 643 so id say ill be waiting another few months before getting a call.. #do they give much notice for the interview? and do they give you the competencies that we need examples for or what way does that work ?

Hi guys, how long after the first batch of interviews were the results sent out?

• Registered Users Posts: 34 lucymangoo96

There seems to be a running theme that they results are released on the Tuesday after the last interview or latest on the Wednesday.

I'm wondering will the send out Form B after the second batch of interviews so they have more people to send them to? If so, could someone let me know what the last date of the second round of interviews are?

There seems to be a running theme that they results are released on the Tuesday after the last interview or latest on the Wednesday.

I'm wondering will the send out Form B after the second batch of interviews so they have more people to send them to? If so, could someone let me know what the last date of the second round of interviews are?
    Thanks very much, do you know roughly when this batch of interviews wrap up?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45 DeclanW1999

Hi there does anyone know when next batch will be called for stage 3, I’m number 560

Advertisement