Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Captain Morgan

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,164 ✭✭✭✭ED E

AWwwwwww yeah, cheers OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭jc2008

Hi, is this still on, particularly in Tesco Merrion (Nutley lane) or Tesco Dundrum, maybe even Tesco Stillorgan. I hope it's not over / all sold out.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

It was still on last night anyway.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

205776_10150165994238766_698363765_6701483_7272479_n.jpg

Cheers;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

^^^^
    A sight to behold.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭unknownlegend

205776_10150165994238766_698363765_6701483_7272479_n.jpg

Cheers;)

Should get the rest of the weekend out of it anyway :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭rodgered

Picked up a bottle too! Great price!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

Last time I'm buying a bottle. Got this deal last Sunday, had a nice drink watching the football that evening, came home from town at 5am the Monday morning. Too tempting to resist

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭chalkitdown

Nemanja91 wrote: »
    Captain Morgans is a spiced rum and IMO one of the nicest spirits around. Mix it with club orange and it tastes like a super split ice cream and it also tastes good with coke. I would definitely recommend it.

Drank a bottle along with a two litre bottle of Club orange last night. I can confirm that it does indeed taste like a super split, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭veryangryman

Sweet offer - think this very angry man is soon to be a very happy man! :D

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 328 ✭✭michelledoh

Drank a bottle along with a two litre bottle of Club orange last night. I can confirm that it does indeed taste like a super split, thanks.

Great research project!

Nice one OP, great deal. Love a Capt and Coke!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭kc66

17 in Supervalu. 70cl.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭Shanee.

Perfect before a night out on the town. My favourite drink of all time although can be tempting to drink a full bottle yourself.. Not a great idea at 18 :P

• Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭Ms. Captain M

€15 for 70cl in Dunnes

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭lavine7

Offer still going in Tesco?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭allym

Was in tesco in Maynooth today and the offer's still on till the 3rd of May according to the shelf! Heading back down to get some later!

Advertisement