If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG OLED Query

• 01-04-2020 7:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭

Hey John and crew

Very interested in the LG OLED 55 C9 but I also know its a funny time of year when the new models start to arrive.

Trying to decide on sitting tight for the CX or going for the C9 now.

I know you guys don't have a crystal ball, especially given everything else that is going on but do you have an indicative sense of date and price for the LG CX 48" and 55"?

Thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,397 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Hey John and crew

Very interested in the LG OLED 55 C9 but I also know its a funny time of year when the new models start to arrive.

Trying to decide on sitting tight for the CX or going for the C9 now.

I know you guys don't have a crystal ball, especially given everything else that is going on but do you have an indicative sense of date and price for the LG CX 48" and 55"?

Thanks
    Hi TechnoFreek,

I don't know exactly when the CX range of OLEDs will be coming out but you could be looking around summer before we start to see them arrive. We won;t have any pricing information until they are released unfortunately!

The OLED55C9 is still a fantastic TV and one of the best OLED TVs on the market thanks to it's Alpha9 gen 2 processor. I own a B8 myself but the C9 is a noticeable upgrade for panel speed and also in reducing "noise" in the darker scenes.

Let me know what you think!

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭TechnoFreek

Hey David/Kenny

That's reasonable given the circumstances. 

So I would be interested in the C9 on that basis.

Any last squeeze on the tv price or vouchers on the go?

I'd also need a couple of up to date HDMI cables. Nothing high spec but not bargain basement either.

What price can you get me to all in then with delivery to Wicklow? I'd be paying in EUR most likely.

Thanks again!

Hey David/Kenny

That's reasonable given the circumstances. 

So I would be interested in the C9 on that basis.

Any last squeeze on the tv price or vouchers on the go?

I'd also need a couple of up to date HDMI cables. Nothing high spec but not bargain basement either.

What price can you get me to all in then with delivery to Wicklow? I'd be paying in EUR most likely.

Thanks again!
    Hi TechnoFreek,

The best price I would have on the LG OLED55C9PLA would be 1449 euro including shipping to Wicklow however I could include 2 x QED Performance Premium Slim 1.5m HDMIs with that if you wanted to go ahead with it?

Let me know what you think!

Kind regards

David

Hi David. Sounds good! Are you able to create a web link so i can go ahead and order?
    Thanks

Hi David. Sounds good! Are you able to create a web link so i can go ahead and order?
    Thanks
    Hi TechnoFreek,

If you PM me with your contact number I can give you a call to process that!

Kind regards

David

• Advertisement

Pm sent.
    Thanks

Hi Kenny, Missed your call but free now for rest of afternoon.

Hi Kenny, Missed your call but free now for rest of afternoon.
    That's all gone through for you TechnoFreek! Thanks again for the order!

Thanks. Can you ping me on the tracking number too please.

Thanks. Can you ping me on the tracking number too please.
    Hi TechnoFreek.

As soon as the order arrives into our couriers sorting office they will be generated. I don't have it just yet.

You will also get a text from the courier that will contain the tracking details.

• Advertisement

Hi guys. No sign of tv yet or tracking number. I emailed Emma also but no reply. Can you please advise.
    Thanks

Hi guys. No sign of tv yet or tracking number. I emailed Emma also but no reply. Can you please advise.
    Thanks
    Hi TechnoFreek.

We are trying our best to keep things flowing as smoothly as possible but there are now less than half of the team working (And we are working from home) due to the temporary closure of the Belfast store so there maybe a little delay with emails and the likes.

The order was shipped from our main warehouse yesterday which was our first shipment again after the Easter break.

I will check with Emma tomorrow and see if I can get you an update on the delivery.

Kenny.

Thanks, Kenny. Appreciate things aren't normal and didnt mean to be bugging you.

Once thing has shipped that's good for me.

TV arrived first thing Kenny. Thank you. Will let you know how it all goes.

TV arrived first thing Kenny. Thank you. Will let you know how it all goes.
    Happy Days TechnoFreek :D

Let us know what you think once you've given it a test drive.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.