Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Bellingham, Portlaoise

• 30-05-2020 10:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi, I hope you are all safe and well. Does anyone have any information on Bellingham in Portlaoise as a place to live? Is it safe/quiet?

Myself and my family have just come across the new housing development there and are thinking about whether it would be somewhere that anyone would recommend.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭drinkingwater

Hi, safe and very quiet. We bought one of the first houses in the new part of the estate just over a year ago and very happy here. Any questions just drop me a pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭Shybride2016

Hi, safe and very quiet. We bought one of the first houses in the new part of the estate just over a year ago and very happy here. Any questions just drop me a pm.

Hi there, we’re looking at these houses (online!) at the moment too. What are the bedroom sizes like? Is the smallest big enough for a double bed and wardrobe?

Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭drinkingwater

Hi there, we’re looking at these houses (online!) at the moment too. What are the bedroom sizes like? Is the smallest big enough for a double bed and wardrobe?

Thank you

Hi.

Well the wardrobes are built in every room, but I'd say that the 3rd bedroom is a single room with space only for a single bed in most of the houses except for the Holly (we opted for this one) and Katherine.

• Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭Shybride2016

Hi.

Well the wardrobes are built in every room, but I'd say that the 3rd bedroom is a single room with space only for a single bed in most of the houses except for the Holly (we opted for this one) and Katherine.

Thanks a million, that’s really helpful. Our youngest needs a decent-sized bedroom so we’re making sure wherever we move to has one! Thanks again. The houses look gorgeous.

Advertisement