Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BA world languages or commerce with french?

• 01-09-2019 4:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

i adore languages and i have recently been looking into doing a languages degree after the Leaving Cert. In school i don’t find business very interesting and i’m not too keen on being a manger, working a bank etc i’m unsure if i would find myself in a similar role if i did a languages degree? which would be more valuable to employers? will it be more worthwhile if i just try and push through 4 years of business while doing french? are the career prospects similar? is one degree more ‘difficult’ than the other? any information from people who have done either degree or know someone who has would be super appreciated and helpful!!

Advertisement