Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problems with Bus Eireann Online Ticket Purchase

• 10-11-2017 1:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭

Similar problem to here.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055640498

Mastercard, tried, IE, firefox and chrome. Contacted SWIRL and they said all fine their end, but I can't buy online tickets.

Contacted BE, they can't do over the phone.

Help!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭malene

OK, so it seems its because my card doesn't have 3D secure.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 11,565 Mod ✭✭✭✭devnull

What type of card are you using?

SWIRL gift card. I just used a friends and gave them the cash,

• Registered Users Posts: 643 ✭✭✭Corca Baiscinn

malene wrote: »
    OK, so it seems its because my card doesn't have 3D secure.

I had that problem last week too. Actually had the 3D secure but had forgotten pw and changing it didn't seem to work. Used cash but was a little irritated as Irish Rail used to look for 3D secure also and now they seem to manage fine without it so why can't BE since they're both CIE companies?

Tried getting BE ticket tonight and it won't process, even with a 3D card I am using. Disaster!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 44 Evil-1

Try emailing their IT contact, never used it myself but I am told by people who did that Bus Eireann IT staff were very helpful.

Advertisement