Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Joe Joyce Jr V Martin O Donnell.

Options
  • 25-01-2019 9:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭

Should be a good fight, two big, strong, well trained men.

Personal, family and clan pride at stake. Plus a sizable purse.

If it's not over in the first 5 minutes it could go on for over an hour, and there's no breaks allowed.

There's gonna be some bragging rights after this one.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,075 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Is it pay per view or free to air?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Grandeeod wrote: »

Normally not shown live to the general public, I'll be hoping to see it on Youtube some few hours after the finish.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭Uncharted

Those two should be free to air more often I reckon.

Neanderthal B.O. with more than a hint of midlands ox musk.

2 big "shihe in de buckeh's".

• Registered Users Posts: 2,806 ✭✭✭Mysterypunter

Who's the winner fighting?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,542 ✭✭✭bassy

john pa :D

• Advertisement

Illiteracy and the Revenue.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

At last! They have been talking enough about it for the last few months.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,277 ✭✭✭Your Face

This will fill the time until the 6 Nations

• Registered Users Posts: 5,733 ✭✭✭Duckworth_Luas

Azealia Banks or Carmencita Hederman, whoever wins that bout.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,231 ✭✭✭Jim Bob Scratcher

Up Ya Boya!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,153 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Is either of them getting sponsored?

This is the final.

Mr. O Donnell has challenged the authority of "The Boss" Young Joe Joyce (aka The Young Hulk).

I wouldn't think there are any contracts signed but I'd be surprised if they weren't getting financial support from some of their more affluent associates to cover loss of earnings and various unavoidable expenses.

I could be totally wrong too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭jeremyj1968

When is it actually on? It was meant to be on last year until JJ Jnr got banged up. He said he was out in April or something? He actually doesn't seem like a bad sort. Probably the most reasonable of the lot of them.

More than likely the apparel will be sponsored by Sports Direct and the nutritional side by Supermacs.

financial support from some of their more affluent associates to cover loss of earnings

Loss of earnings ???????????

:pac: :pac: :pac: :pac: :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,220 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Alan Partridge:
    Thank goodness, actually, they're wearing gloves, because I've witnessed bare-knuckle boxing in a barn in Somerset about three years ago. And it was a sorry sight to see men goading them on in such a barbaric fashion. And I'm rather ashamed to say I was party to that goading. And two men fighting as I saw in that barn that night, naked as the day they were born, and fighting the way God intended. Wrestling at points, I don't know if you've seen "Women In Love". There's a marvellous scene by the fire. It kind of resembled that.

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭DVD-Lots

When is it actually on? It was meant to be on last year until JJ Jnr got banged up. He said he was out in April or something? He actually doesn't seem like a bad sort. Probably the most reasonable of the lot of them.

Yeah sound lad.

http://www.advertiser.ie/athlone/article/34383/two-years-not-half-long-enough-for-wife-whipping-thug-court-told

Looking forward to the highlights!!!

Sunday is showdown day.

There was some dispute about the definite day as Mr. Joyce was expecting to commence a sentence of confinement earlier this month but that case has been put back so the fight is now happening on Mr. O Donnell's preferred date.

He (Mr. Joyce) suffered a brief period of detention last weekend when he travelled to contest the Ulster ABA super heavyweight title only to discover there was an outstanding warrant that needed addressing by his legal advisor.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,505 ✭✭✭✭Mad_maxx

Birneybau wrote: »
    Alan Partridge:

Oliver Reed and Alan bates, apparently Reed was upset as he thought his appendage was smaller than what bates possessed and so insisted on pre fight preperation

Could of course have been just the effects of a typical evenings drinking for the bould Oliver

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,534 ✭✭✭Stacksofwacks

"Humans are all only half animals anyway" - Bill Shankly

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

I hope it will be better than the last social influencer fight - KSI v Logan Paul:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭dmc17

It's on the main street!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 685 ✭✭✭keepalive213

That's David, Young Joe's older brother. David has numerous boxing titles both at national and international level. He has beaten more than one world champion in the ring and was one time ranked number 8 in the world in amateur boxing.

David is fighting on the undercard Sunday against one of the O Donnell's.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,153 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Uncharted wrote: »
    More than likely the apparel will be sponsored by Sports Direct and the nutritional side by Supermacs.

Perhaps they will support the home team and let 'PJ's Tarmacadam' take a place on the shorts.

Perhaps they will support the home team and let 'PJ's Tarmacadam' take a place on the shorts.

If they don't,they will get their grannys gypsy curse set on em all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,653 ✭✭✭✭Plumbthedepths

Uncharted wrote:
    Loss of earnings ???????????

Can't be out robbing when they're busy training.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭QuintusFabius

Don't Miss!
    After the fight these classy people will be letting their 5 year old kids knock back pints of Guinness!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

There’s a couple of ‘good republicans’ heading down for the dog fights afterwards. 6 dogs will die or be maimed so this gambling event can be ‘live streamed’ on the internet. A real North-South affair.

Psychopaths to a man.

Advertisement