Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Loan Confirmation

Options
  • 18-07-2019 3:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi,

I have been approved a loan, completed DocuSign on my credit agreement and uploaded all necessary documents but my online application tracking tool still displays as Stage 3. It has not moved since yesterday. Can someone tell me if the application has completed and the drawdown process is in progress?

Thank you.

Regards,
    Steve

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Lorna

Hi Stevo8130,

Welcome to Boards!

If you've received the confirmation from Docusign that it was successfully completed then you should receive the funds into your account in 1-2 working days.

If you have not received this you can contact our Lending Team on 0818200334 and our advisors will be happy to help.

If we can assist you with anything else, please let us know.

Thanks,

Lorna

• Registered Users Posts: 5 stevo8130

Hi Lorna,

Thanks for the speedy response. I appreciate it.

As you say I received the confirmation from DocuSign and was then requested to upload my proof of PPSN afterwards, which I did and at this point the tracking option moved back to stage 2 then on to stage 3 a couple of hours later yesterday where it remains.

Can you tell me if this order of completion will have any effect on the transfer of funds?

Thanks again for your help,

Steve

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Lorna

Thanks for getting back to us Steve,

This is the normal process for drawing down a loan. The funds should be received in 1-2 working days.

If you're experiencing any delays you can contact the lending team on the number provided in the original response.

I hope this helps!

Thanks,

Lorna

• Registered Users Posts: 5 stevo8130

Thanks for getting back to us Steve,

This is the normal process for drawing down a loan. The funds should be received in 1-2 working days.

If you're experiencing any delays you can contact the lending team on the number provided in the original response.

I hope this helps!

Thanks,

Lorna
    That's excellent Lorna,

Thank you so much for your information and your very quick response you were a great help.

Have a good day,

Steve

Advertisement