Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Ghost Trump Accused of Sexual Assault

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,720 ✭✭✭✭whisky_galore

What Do We Need Men For?

Putting out the bins.

Look, I don't know who's telling fibs, it's crazy ass 'Merica after all. Could be either of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭PistolsAtDawn

everlast75 wrote: »
    What the **** are you talking about?

You were wrong in your opening post. Replying with a juvenile jibe doesn't change that.

Try again.

He did say you sniff seats, It is 2019 so I need no more evidence than an accusation.

Ergo you are a seat sniffer

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

I remember last Christmas being at home watching the life of Donald Trump documentary. OMG, he was so hot was what the women in the room were saying.

Money, good looks and power. Fck John Gotti that man was the real King of New York back in the 1980s

• Registered Users Posts: 27,564 ✭✭✭✭steddyeddy

Trump claimed to enjoy sexually assaulting people. People claim Trump sexually assaulted them. I don't see where this is out of character for Trump.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

steddyeddy wrote: »
    Trump claimed to enjoy sexually assaulting people. People claim Trump sexually assaulted them. I don't see where this is out of character for Trump.
    It's the NY, NJ sense of humour which gets lost in translation.

Listen to Trump interviews on the Howard Stern Show.

The stuffy Irish Catholic conservative doesn't really get it it . They take everything in a literal sense.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭Still waters

Shes a crunchy nutter, she should be locked up for making false allegations

• Registered Users Posts: 27,564 ✭✭✭✭steddyeddy

It's the NY, NJ sense of humour which gets lost in translation.

Listen to Trump interviews on the Howard Stern Show.

The stuffy Irish Catholic conservative doesn't really get it it . They take everything in a literal sense.

No it's really not. I work in America and with a lot of people from New York. They hate him. Despite boasting he could turn the Empire State red, Hillary Clinton won in a landslide. In New York City, she took 79% of the vote. Isn't it unusual that in a city that apparently loves Trump they voted for someone he hated? It's nothing to do with Irish Catholics. That's a silly argument.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 727 ✭✭✭InTheShadows

Unfortunately nut jobs like her make things so much more difficult for actual victims of rape and sexual assault. Her interview with CNN was absolutely hilarious. They desperately want a stick to beat President Trump with but putting loons like her on show completely backfire.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,024 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

His first project manager was a woman and his first head of security was an ex New York cop who was black

Both hand picked by himself

Odd choices for a sexist racist I would have thought

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Trump derangement syndrome is strong with some people.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

As trump said perfectly “ she’s lying through her teeth. She’s not my type. She’s too ugly”

What a boss of a man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

Of course its true.

The man has been accused of sexual assault an drape numerous times. He has admitted to sexually assaulting women.

A dangerous mentality and a dangerous post. I wouldn't expect anything less from you. Well done. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,482 ✭✭✭Gimme A Pound

riemann wrote: »
    These money grabbing attention seekers are making life much more difficult for genuine victims of sexual assault.
    Believe women.
    Whether it happened or not is unimportant..
    Yeah where is the guarantee she's lying, folks? She seems nuts but that doesn't mean she's lying.
    The way people keep saying "this is what makes it difficult for genuine rape victims to come forward" is such disingenuous sh1t. What makes it difficult to come forward is automatic dismissal of them (because women are so likely to be devious liars) like here.
    And why do you personally feel like Frank Grimes OP? :confused:
    steddyeddy wrote: »
    No it's really not. I work in America and with a lot of people from New York. They hate him. Despite boasting he could turn the Empire State red, Hillary Clinton won in a landslide. In New York City, she took 79% of the vote. Isn't it unusual that in a city that apparently loves Trump they voted for someone he hated? It's nothing to do with Irish Catholics. That's a silly argument.
    It's ludicrously silly and irrelevant. That poster is a fairly conservative Irish Catholic himself too. And lots of New Yorkers are Irish Catholics. Bizarre comment.
    Of course its true.

The man has been accused of sexual assault an drape numerous times. He has admitted to sexually assaulting women.
    Absolutely zero guarantee that it is true. No he hasn't admitted to rape. :confused:

As trump said perfectly “ she’s lying through her teeth. She’s not my type. She’s too ugly”

What a boss of a man.
    Yeah so bad-ass and edgy. Particularly cool to have an arsehole attitude towards women.

I think a lot of nonsense is said about Trump for sure, but his adoring fans who pretend he does no wrong - cuz he's laddish etc - idiocy.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,176 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

A dangerous mentality and a dangerous post. I wouldn't expect anything less from you. Well done. :rolleyes:
    Trump admits to grabbing women by the pussy....then several women accuse him of it. Yet he still becomes president. And I am the one who is dangerous.

:rolleyes:

Absolutely zero guarantee that it is true. No he hasn't admitted to rape. :confused:

She hasn't accused him of rape. Carroll has declined to describe the incident as rape. She has accused him of sexual misconduct. She has been VERY careful about that.

And yes he has admitted to that. He has said he can't control himself. Its on tape.

She has stated categorically it was not rape.

https://www.vox.com/culture/2019/6/27/18761024/e-jean-carroll-donald-trump-accusation-rape

He admitted to not being able to control himself around attractive women
    ' I just start kissing them I don't even ask'.

That is assault.

That is confessing to sexual misconduct.

He further alluded to further more serious sexual misconduct later in the conversation.

This should really go in CA.

What the f is "ghost Trump"?

I dunno either.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭Conall Cernach

It's a fart that escapes without making a sound.

Didn't Trump say women of a certain type (some celebrities) let you grab them by the pussy. Rather than that he grabs them by the pussy.

No he did not.

He specifically said 'I don't even ask' That was the only consent he gave on consent. He then said you can grab them by the pussy. He alluded to grabbing them by the pussy without asking.

As if you would ask a woman you just met 'can i you finger you?'.

The downplaying of the pussy grabbing comment - just because it was inconvenient to acknowledge it - was extraordinary.

And yes, Bill Clinton - the horrible creep - enjoyed similar impunity, but that doesn't make what Trump said ok obviously.

Can we exorcise this ghost??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

Trump admits to grabbing women by the pussy....then several women accuse him of it. Yet he still becomes president. And I am the one who is dangerous.

:rolleyes:

Your comment is incredibly dangerous. It states that if somebody is accused multiple times then they are indeed guilty. In another thread you called for the death penalty. Very dangerous ideas.

I am not sure why you would think that your idea is not dangerous because Trump was elected president. There's no logic in that whatsoever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,969 ✭✭✭Assetbacked

He admitted to not being able to control himself around attractive women

That is assault.

That is confessing to sexual misconduct.

He further alluded to further more serious sexual misconduct later in the conversation.

Yours still forgetting that consent can be and most of the time is non-verbal. I really think you have little experience of real relationships so are talking about something you no little about but just want to have a archetypal evil villain in real life who is evil in every way and not just a bad person in some ways, good in others.

Advertisement