Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 6).

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,636 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

Autosport wrote: »
    Goodnight Fifty :D

Bedside here with a good book :)

Eddie Jordan: An Independent Man? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Bed. Said I’d give himself a lift to class at 7am tomorrow despite the fact that I’m done college. Kinda regretting it now, but it’ll give me a kick up the arse to go to the library and try get a decent amount done tomorrow. Or at least that’s the hope :o

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭MAC addict

In bed watching fixer upper, did a intense workout today and I can feel the muscle pain.. looking forward to lead legs tomorrow :(

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,721 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

MAC addict wrote: »
    In bed watching fixer upper, did a intense workout today and I can feel the muscle pain.. looking forward to lead legs tomorrow :(

The dreaded doms..

I'm sitting, i have not exercised but somehow strained my leg.

In the spare bedroom of another boardsie! Sleeping it off! its been a mad few days!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,542 ✭✭✭bassy

In the spare bedroom of another boardsie! Sleeping it off! its been a mad few days!

care to elaborate :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,721 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

bassy wrote: »

Phew, someone else is curious :)

bassy wrote: »

Im a daddy again - had a baby in the hospital - things went mostly ok - suddenly mammy is not ok - had to go back to hospital - she is ok now - she was just too tiny to have a baby we are told - but since a boardsie is closer to the hospital than maynooth im staying in his parent house and he has come back from abroad to be with me - everyone is ok! Everything is ok! But its good to have a bed to fall into. But now my brain wont let me sleep.

But mammy and baby are all super good! Just been needing a little help along.

Im a daddy again - had a baby in the hospital - things went mostly ok - suddenly mammy is not ok - had to go back to hospital - she is ok now - she was just too tiny to have a baby we are told - but since a boardsie is closer to the hospital than maynooth im staying in his parent house and he has come back from abroad to be with me - everyone is ok! Everything is ok! But its good to have a bed to fall into. But now my brain wont let me sleep.

But mammy and baby are all super good! Just been needing a little help along.

Congrats to you and the missus, glad everything is going okay :)

Struggling to get to sleep again tonight, which is annoying because I’m wrecked. Hopefully soon

• Registered Users Posts: 10,030 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Got caught up in here yesterday so never got to the movies.

Now things are back to normal, Nespresso on the balcony with the mutt, temperature due to be 34C today.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭glwaymiko

6k walk just done , up with the lark this morning, coffee time now...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,803 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

...it's still raining but who's complaining, it's just one of those days...

Morning all :)

Just coffee for the moment, catching up with the World

Seven Worlds will Collide

Fog burning off here, hope traffic isn't as hopelessly grim as yesterday. I just want my bed, still out of sorts.

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Fifty grades of shay.

Coffee time. Feeling good today.
    Congratulations taxAHcruel, a wonderful life changing event for you, I hope you have a lifetime of joy with your new arrival.

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Skybirdjb

Time for tea .....!
    Couch side watching puppy dog pals with little bird

• Registered Users Posts: 4,203 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Morning all. Off to the coalface, as soon as I can keep my eyes from closing again.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,225 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

Happy Tuesday!!!

Heading to the coalface

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Post dog walking & cat feeding. Heading out for the best coffee!

In the car at college. Planning on heading to the library shortly. Wish I was still in bed though

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Skybirdjb

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    In the car at college. Planning on heading to the library shortly. Wish I was still in bed though

Would love to be in the bed too ! So foggy here

• Advertisement

Just home, shattered, night night all

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

The gargoyles :(

But they've saved the main structure ...hundreds of firemen

• Registered Users Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Seeing the weekends weather forecast motivated me out of bed this morning. Hard to believe it will be that warm in a few days time.
    At work now hiding from people.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,430 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

need sleep, need sleep, need sleep.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Stupid work.... although I am having a cuppa coffee :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭hairyslug

Sitting in the edge of my couch, counting down to 9.30 to make a phone call to revenue.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭thomil

At work, not getting much done. At least there's coffee :)

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

thomil wrote: »
    At work, not getting much done. At least there's coffee :)

Grab me a coffee as well will ye?

You know that feeling where you've forgotten something. I've had that since I left the house a few hours ago. Still can't think what it is. Definitely not my pants or lunch.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,803 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Deskside but I must go to Dunnes Stores later in search of a dark chocolate Easter egg.

Black Magic perhaps or Green & Black

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Deskside but I must go to Dunnes Stores later in search of a dark chocolate Easter egg.

Black Magic perhaps

oooOOOOOOOHHHHHHHhhhhhhhh, get me one as well and fax it over to me.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement