Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

When did Gemma O Doherty go batshyt crazy?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,324 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

Ragerage wrote: »
    It really is sad to see the level of degeneracy in Ireland now. Sure, send your son to school in drag. What could possibly go wrong?.
    Indeed - what could possibly go wrong with a boy wearing a dress to creche? Are you afraid that he might catch the gay or what?

Would drag queens have a higher rate of infection of AIDS/HIV compared to the normal population? Perhaps that was the safety risk.
    About the same rate of infection as the average Bishop's Synod or College or Cardinals, I'd guess. Did you check the infection rate before you raised this question? Have you heard of many people catching AIDS/HIV through storytelling?

I'd be very suspicious of parents who would be comfortable sending their kids to a show that is more at home in a gay bar or a sex club.
    WHat particularly is it about the show that you say is more at home in a sex club? You mentioned the outfits earlier, and the picture I posted shows how wrong you were. What is it about the storytelling show that belongs in a sex club?
    Yeah not really the type of crowd you would want entertaining Children.
    Why not? Is it the 'being open about their sexuality' thing that concerns you?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Ragerage wrote: »
    It really is sad to see the level of degeneracy in Ireland now. Sure, send your son to school in drag. What could possibly go wrong?.
    Indeed - what could possibly go wrong with a boy wearing a dress to creche? Are you afraid that he might catch the gay or what?

Would drag queens have a higher rate of infection of AIDS/HIV compared to the normal population? Perhaps that was the safety risk.
    About the same rate of infection as the average Bishop's Synod or College or Cardinals, I'd guess. Did you check the infection rate before you raised this question? Have you heard of many people catching AIDS/HIV through storytelling?

I'd be very suspicious of parents who would be comfortable sending their kids to a show that is more at home in a gay bar or a sex club.
    WHat particularly is it about the show that you say is more at home in a sex club? You mentioned the outfits earlier, and the picture I posted shows how wrong you were. What is it about the storytelling show that belongs in a sex club?
    Yeah not really the type of crowd you would want entertaining Children.
    Ffs sake please leave innocent children alone. They are only small kids fie such a short time. They will be taken over and attacked daily by pcbrigade snowflakes soon enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

I prefer a good pantomime now they're real women;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,423 ✭✭✭batgoat

Ffs sake please leave innocent children alone. They are only small kids fie such a short time. They will be taken over and attacked daily by pcbrigade snowflakes soon enough.

It would appear you're far more of a snowflake. A drag artist is not remotely upsetting to a child. It might be for you but clearly you're more fragile a soul.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,964 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Mod - SoundsRight take your homophobic slurs else wear, do not post in this thread again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,875 ✭✭✭Edgware

There's a fair number of cranks all fishing in the one pond.

I would guess that Lynn Boylan retains her seat, Frances Fitzgerald takes Brian Hayes old seat. Wouldn't be surprised to see Clare Daly take one and then a scrap for the final seat between Andrews (FF) and possibly Mary Alice Higgins (lot of soft left transfers from White, Gannon and Cuffe)

There'll be a lot of deposits lost amongst the rest.

Some list of spacers there.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,324 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

So what do you mean by 'leave them alone'? What particular aspect of story time is not appropriate for kids?

eviltwin wrote: »
    You clearly have no idea what a drag act is like. I've been to many ranging from comedy to music to dance. Some even have all ages shows that are family friendly. I would have had no problem bringing my child to the story telling, that doesn't make me a paedophile sympathiser.
    Good old May McFetteridge, now there was a talented drag act, very popular with our friends in Belfast. And of course Twink, another very good drag act

• Registered Users Posts: 40,102 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Edgware wrote: »
    Good old May McFetteridge, now there was a talented drag act, very popular with our friends in Belfast. And of course Twink, anothervery good drag act

meow

• Registered Users Posts: 4,076 ✭✭✭gman2k

Gemtrails is now starting the conspiracy theories over the Notre Dame fire.
    The alt right are saying it's an attack against western Christian values or a false flag....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,466 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

gman2k wrote: »
    The alt right are saying it's an attack against western Christian values or a false flag....

Quelle surprise :rolleyes::rolleyes:

gman2k wrote: »

Already had a few it's the Muslims did it posts in the thread about it, so not surprised.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,396 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

She posted this with a picture of Notre Dame in flames...what the actual f...

Gemma O'Doherty

@gemmaod1
    4h4 hours ago
    More
    Gemma O'Doherty Retweeted Corelion, LLC
    This is devastating. One of the most iconic symbols of Europe in flames tonight. How many Catholic churches will have to burn before the people of our continent stand up? You are watching the end of our civilisation. Those who continue to stay silent are complicit.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,429 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

The woman is utterly insane but she’s great craic.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,100 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

humberklog wrote: »
    She posted this with a picture of Notre Dame in flames...what the actual f...

Gemma O'Doherty

@gemmaod1
    4h4 hours ago
    More
    Gemma O'Doherty Retweeted Corelion, LLC
    This is devastating. One of the most iconic symbols of Europe in flames tonight. How many Catholic churches will have to burn before the people of our continent stand up? You are watching the end of our civilisation. Those who continue to stay silent are complicit.

She knows her braindead target market. She'll be cited now as a "source" confirming Muslims did it.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 19,219 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bannasidhe

pjohnson wrote: »
    She knows her braindead target market. She'll be cited now as a "source" confirming Muslims did it.

I think she did it.
    Classic flash flag double bluff.

:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,146 ✭✭✭✭Hurrache

pjohnson wrote: »

Very early on this evening a right wing moron was tweeting pretty much immediately that Christianity was now under attack, attracting the kind of idiotic responses and conspiracies the subject of this thread likes to perpetuate.

I wouldn't be surprised this is where she got her cue from.

You're half right.

Herself and Bishop Sinead O Connor would make a great double act.

Hurrache wrote: »
    Very early on this evening a right wing moron was tweeting pretty much immediately that Christianity was now under attack, attracting the kind of idiotic responses and conspiracies the subject of this thread likes to perpetuate.

I wouldn't be surprised this is where she got her cue from.

Like flies around sh1te.... thread documenting all the alt-right misinformation around the Notre Dame fire..

https://twitter.com/JaneLytv/status/1117861813369155584

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,429 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

Jim Corr too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭hill16bhoy

People of Gemma O'Doherty's ideology love starting fires:

reichstag-burning.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,445 ✭✭✭rgossip30

Sinead O Connor is now a Muslim.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

rgossip30 wrote: »

Ah Shi’ite!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

frag420 wrote: »
    Ah Shi’ite!!

She always had a sunni disposition.

Ipso wrote: »
    She always had a sunni disposition.
    More Shiite than Sunni

• Registered Users Posts: 27,320 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

rgossip30 wrote: »

John Waters there for both of the downward spiral too. It's like he homes in on them.

Meanwhile Gemma has leaped from blaming Muslims to blaming freemansons and the French government.

https://twitter.com/gemmaod1/status/1118097229561176069?s=19

Not too many of her presidential election supporters lining up to support her now bar the occasional spacer

Meanwhile Gemma has leaped from blaming Muslims to blaming freemansons and the French government.

https://twitter.com/gemmaod1/status/1118097229561176069?s=19

She does realise that :
    (a) she's an election candidate
    (B) election candidates are expected to debate and state their policies
    (c) that people can actually see her tweets

???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭Snickers Man

jackboy wrote: »
    He may be correct, depends on his wife. Multiculturalism is more about immigrants not integrating but still prioritizing their culture of origin. So, they would live beside people of their own culture, marry within their culture and not make an effort to learn the new language. In other words, multiple cultures in the one country.

You mean like Gaeilgeoirs? Feckers. Get rid of 'em. Off to the Arran Islands with the lot of 'em!! Harrumph!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement