Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Awkward moments with the opposite sex

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 391 ✭✭Flyingsnowball

I'm more referring to the opposite sex.

But whatever you're into.

You are going to have to spell it out for me

• You are going to have to spell it out for me

A lack of competency with the opposite sex.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 391 ✭✭Flyingsnowball

A lack of competency with the opposite sex.

Ye dude you go for it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭magentis

Red or grey ?

Brown.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,277 ✭✭✭Your Face

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,996 ✭✭✭✭gozunda

Wibbs wrote: »
    Funny enough I did. Little bushy tailed rat bastid has taken up occasional residence in my car's engine bay. With a pile of seeds as his/her cache. Freeloader.

Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall has a recipe for that :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,857 ✭✭✭professore

I was pretending to be from Scotland. The girl was from below the border in England. She used to call it scatland. I pooped on her chest and what’s appd it to her friends.

She thought I’d never share the vid because I told her I liked dogs. Haha. Like to poop on them.

WTF did I just read????

• Registered Users Posts: 18,931 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

I heard of a lad who mitched from school one day so he could go home and play the PlayStation 1. Sneaked back into the house around lunchtime, and walked in on his auld one riding the bejaysus out of the next door neighbour. Turns out she had taken a half day herself. Awkward around the dinner table that night I’d imagine.

Was he running one up her jotter, John

:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,756 ✭✭✭Dakota Dan

gozunda wrote: »
    What age are you OP?

He shot his load before he entered.

Advertisement