Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Where Do Stinky People Get Off

• 09-02-2019 4:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,200 ✭✭✭

Quite literally.

If you are unlucky enough to end up sharing a lift or any form of public transport with proper Stinkers you'll be left with this questions among others.

When you see the person beside you put a scarf or hand up to their nose and mouth then the stink makes its way to you,

You'll be asking yourself how much more time do I have to be in the presence of this almighty stink.

Is it forgiveable for a person to be amongst the public it they S T I N K

Comments

Mullingar.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,319 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

My dog has no nose.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Up the yard

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭Bigbagofcans

Stinkytown

Smellavision

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭rgodard80a

Unfortunately, until you are successful enough to rise above public transport then you are among your peers in the bus/train/luas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭Zorya

Thye get off ....
    ...their tractors outside the local shop and then they walk right in with copious pig shyte right to the top of their wellies and on their forearms and trousers that would stand up by themselves, and they stand close by you and ask you how are you going along, and you have to answer to be polite and hide the feeling of what the fcukness that makes you want to scream loudly and run away.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

They get off at the stop after yours.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,277 ✭✭✭Your Face

I don't mind if someone smells of sweat after a days work etc.
    It's the unwashed that annoys me. It's common courtesy not to stink up a place with bad hygiene.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,934 ✭✭✭Renegade Mechanic

Nothing worse than smelly gits. At a place I worked years ago I asked someone if there was a medical reason he smelled the way he did.
    The incoming tools suggested that the lazy, durty, smelly bastard did not in fact have a medical reason for smelling the way he did.

I'd fart whenever the opportunity arose just to relieve it for a few glorious moments. The kind of pong you'd taste in the back of your throat. It would actually make you irrationally angry after a month.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,350 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

God you lot would be a whole bunch of fun at weekend camping festivals. :)

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Site Banned Posts: 512 ✭✭✭Dakotabigone

A bottle of jeyes fluid should be thrown over them and blasted with water.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,934 ✭✭✭Renegade Mechanic

God you lot would be a whole bunch of fun at weekend camping festivals. :)

Well yeah but at a camping festival there's drink and drugs and even sex to distract you from "Big Dave's" three-months-unwashed taint and it's only for a weekend.

Otherwise, when the only distraction offered to you are the heart palpitations following an "incident" involving a spark plug lead, or bloody knuckles, it becomes somewhat less tolerable :o

Advertisement