Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

FS: SRM Gossamer Power Meter

• 14-02-2019 4:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I have this a few years now. I picked it up on here from mloc123.
    I had a new battery fitted and the unit calibrated in September (eur200). I also got new chain rings added as part of the service (eur100). They are 10 & 11 speed compatible.
    I took the SRM off the bike after Barca so it has only been ridden 4 times or so since the service.
    Selling as I'm going to shorter cranks.
    The crank arms are 172.5
    The chain rings are a standard double (53/39)
    It is a hollowtech/mega exo style bottom bracket fit.
    Wireless (Ant+)
    The crank arms have scuff marks on the paint from the previous owners shoes.
    Asking 450 ono.

P.

Advertisement