Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gremlinertia's Grotto

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,565 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Feck it, a new lair for us all :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

On the way home now...

Sorry I meant hospital. I'm on the way to the hospital :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

sorry to hear sphud, hope you're ok :(

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,565 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Why hospital lad?

Why hospital lad?

GP sent me in to get evaluated. I don't want to be here.

• Advertisement

Mind yourself, don't know why this is happening to you but it is and you have some boards friends here

• Registered Users Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭Rubecula

I want the old thread back it was nice and peaceful in there today lol lol
    Hello people allow me to introduce myself

my name is rubecula and I am a forgetful ould fart :)

sits down

Does the fart sound happen when you sit down?.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Hope things will be okay Shpud

• Registered Users Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭Rubecula

Does the fart sound happen when you sit down?.

also when I stand up and also when I lie down oh it happens all the time lol

• Advertisement

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Hope things will be okay Shpud

Things were not to be ok.

Shpud2 wrote: »
    Things were not to be ok.

Sorry to hear that. Always here if you wanna vent

Sorry to hear that. Always here if you wanna vent

What I've learnt from today is that talking about my feelings is a terrible idea and I should never do it again.

Shpud2 wrote: »
    What I've learnt from today is that talking about my feelings is a terrible idea and I should never do it again.

I would disagree. Whatever happened today was I’m sure, a right pain, but I wouldn’t go ahead and say you should never talk about your feelings again. People are only looking out for you

I would disagree. Whatever happened today was I’m sure, a right pain, but I wouldn’t go ahead and say you should never talk about your feelings again. People are only looking out for you

I saw a "crisis nurse" who only served to put me into an even deeper crisis. It feels pointless talking to people

These things take time, stick with it

I will try anyway.

Glad to hear that lad, you deserve to feel well and happy in yourself

I don't know about that but I'll at least give it a shot.

Humpday hoes :p

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,749 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Humpday hoes :p

pair well with Wednesday woes.

Glad to be done with my responsibilities for today and to have a day off tomorrow. Must get some stuff done tomorrow though

Trying to make my way home, running in to every fecker.. Seems seasonal meet up stuff is already happening

Christmas seems to have come out of nowhere, no idea where the year went :confused:

I feel the same about the Gliiiiiiiitch :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Hi all

I feel the same about the Gliiiiiiiitch :pac:

The glitch seems to have stopped affecting me for now. Hopefully that doesn’t jinx it
    Hi all

Hey Paws :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,212 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Grem's Tales.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,830 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

*peeks in*

• Advertisement

I'm pretending to be a daywalker today.

Advertisement