Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Mag-fed paintball

• 26-10-2015 7:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭

Hi
    My interest in paintball is growing bigger by the day. I used to play airsoft because I really liked the milsim atmosphere and game play, only thing that turned me off it was the lack of a deterrence because of the muzzle limit. I felt that risk is important when playing milsim and having a few bb's ping off you wasn't scary, or painful. My question is, is the game play at the majority of paintball venues conventional paintball? Is there many venues that host milsim/mag-fed paintball events?

Advertisement