Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Aer Lingus Cabin Crew Recruitment 2019

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26 LauralB

Hey Guys has anyone heard back from the assessment day ? it’s been almost 4 weeks since I went going out of my mind waiting for a reply 😩

Nope. Nothing :-(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Faizanchoudhry

Hopefully by the end of this week when did you have your interview?

• Registered Users Posts: 44 carrie b

What a long process, applications closed 5th December... Interviews held over three weeks ago, Im wondering what the delay is?

Hopefully by the end of this week when did you have your interview?

I really thought it would be today given that it’s 3 weeks. I done mine on the 29th of Jan at 2:30. When did you do yours?

I done mine at 9.30 on the 28th Jan I think I was in the 1st group off people that done the interview. yeah it is very long drawn out process its the 4th week this week since we done our interview its very frustrating :(

• Advertisement

I done mine at 9.30 on the 28th Jan I think I was in the 1st group off people that done the interview. yeah it is very long drawn out process its the 4th week this week since we done our interview its very frustrating :(

There has been a few people that done there’s on the 28th who have been rang to tell them they were successful so hopefully not too much longer for us

Oh really?? Do you know when they were called? if they have been called it might mean that I haven't got it.. :( I was in the first batch people being interviewed..

Oh really?? Do you know when they were called? if they have been called it might mean that I haven't got it.. :( I was in the first batch people being interviewed..

They were called last week. I wouldn’t worry as I’d imagine if you hadn’t got it they would contact you by email

LauralB wrote: »
    They were called last week. I wouldn’t worry as I’d imagine if you hadn’t got it they would contact you by email
    Yeah hopefully we both get the call a bit nervous now tbh if people from my group got the call and I didn't but sure look we will see

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 9,720 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tenger

carrie b wrote: »
    What a long process, applications closed 5th December... Interviews held over three weeks ago, Im wondering what the delay is?

As I posted in the 3rd page of this thread the trend based on previous recruitment campaigns with threads on boards.ie (flight crew, cabin crew, engineers, ground Ops) is that the process takes a lot longer than advised.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 shelll198

I done mine on the 29th and still haven't heard anything

shelll198 wrote: »
    I done mine on the 29th and still haven't heard anything
    I am thinking it might be next week at this stage if we are successful or unsuccessful it is a very drawn out process its such a pain! I done mine on the 28th and haven't heard anything either

I am thinking it might be next week at this stage if we are successful or unsuccessful it is a very drawn out process its such a pain! I done mine on the 28th and haven't heard anything either

Its a very drawn out process hopefully we will find out by next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 fizzy_live

Hey has anybody heard anything yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Aviationman

got a call at about 12:30 starting training the 13th of May have a medical on the 5th of March

got a call at about 12:30 starting training the 13th of May have a medical on the 5th of March
    Congrats!! I'd say you're delighted atleast the calls have started

Congrats when did you do the interview?

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Aviationman

Congrats when did you do the interview?

31st January

• Registered Users Posts: 44 carrie b

Congrats, the best of luck

Hey everyone!

Has anybody that done their interview on the 29th of January heard anything back yet?

I know people from other dates have but there is a few of us from the 29th that haven’t so I’m just curious!
    Thanks

• Advertisement

Hey, I done my interview on the 28th Jan and I am also just wondering how many people have heard from that date yet?

Hey everyone!

Has anybody that done their interview on the 29th of January heard anything back yet?

I know people from other dates have but there is a few of us from the 29th that haven’t so I’m just curious!
    Thanks

Hey

I done mine on the 29th and still haven't heard anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Gary_K

I done mine back in May and was successful and another in December and I’m still waiting

Hey

I done mine on the 29th and still haven't heard anything.

It’s a very long wait!

Gary_K wrote: »
    I done mine back in May and was successful and another in December and I’m still waiting

How come you done two interviews?

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Maybefkyer

I did my interview on the 28th at 10am .
    So disappointed I haven't heard back !😞
    I wonder will they have a second round of offers or even offer to put us on a panel ??
    All wishful thinking!!

How come you done two interviews?
    I don’t know. One was for last summer and the last one was for this summer I think

Gary_K wrote: »
    I don’t know. One was for last summer and the last one was for this summer I think

If you were successful then were you working as Cabin crew last year?

If you were successful then were you working as Cabin crew last year?
    No

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13 Maybefkyer

fizzy_live wrote: »
    Hey, I done my interview on the 28th Jan and I am also just wondering how many people have heard from that date yet?
    what time was your interview/assessment?

Advertisement