Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Siamp Inlet Valve won't shut off

Options
  • 19-02-2019 7:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 737 ✭✭✭

Sorry, the title should read Siamp. (Heading corrected Wearb)Hi, I recently had a problem with my Siamp inlet valve in my toilet. The model is similar to a 99B. It was refilling very slowly so I took it apart and saw the Diaphragm washer was torn into two pieces. So I bought a replacement and fitted it, but now the inlet is not turning off when the float is raised. The float goes to the very top, but still water keeps coming in. I think I may have inadvertently lost a piece from the lever assembly. I read that there should be a clear silicone pad inside the lever arm closes the hole and creates pressure to tighten the seal. Is there anywhere I can buy a replacement silicone pad or does anyone know the exact look and size of it?

Thanks
    Chris

Advertisement