Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First taste of new Alice In Chains

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,365 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

Mushy wrote: »
    A Saturday in London is very doable. Actually could have accommodation very close by too

Well worth it.....i was over for Pearl Jam that week and just went on spec outside the Empire and luckily picked up a ticket, and so glad i did.....one of the best gigs I've been to in recent years.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,234 ✭✭✭PropJoe10

Anyone pick up a ticket to see AIC in London next May? Really looking forward to it. Only ever seen them supporting Metallica in Marley Park back in 09 so can't wait to see them playing their own gig. New album is killer. Can't get enough of it!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭LoughNeagh2017

They are a one hit wonder for me, I recently heard the song Would and thought it was great so went and listened to the 1992 album but it wasn't that enjoyable.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Church on Tuesday

Irish gig announced on Monday! 20th May Olympia, who's going? can't wait!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,368 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Just purchased my Alice In Chains Dublin tickets online. The price of them though. The tickets are going for a scalper's price.

• Advertisement

Riddle101 wrote: »
    Just purchased my Alice In Chains Dublin tickets online. The price of them though. The tickets are going for a scalper's price.

Was that through touts? it sold out hours ago.

I had to settle for the Belfast date

• Registered Users Posts: 8,368 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Was that through touts? it sold out hours ago.

I had to settle for the Belfast date

I got mine on viagogo.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,015 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

I got mine on viagogo.

Yeah they're scalpers. Should be avoided like the plague

I got mine on viagogo.

Just had a look on there, tickets going for 4 and 5 times face value already. Disgraceful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Perifect

Just had a look on viagogo, if you go through to see how much delivery and booking fees etc it adds 47 euro per ticket!!! I thought the ticketmaster fees were bad. I bought 2 tickets for the circle for 131 euro total including fees, you can buy one ticket in the same section for that amount. 2 tickets plus all the fees cost 368 euros!!! That is crazy.

• Advertisement

Perifect wrote: »
    Just had a look on viagogo, if you go through to see how much delivery and booking fees etc it adds 47 euro per ticket!!! I thought the ticketmaster fees were bad. I bought 2 tickets for the circle for 131 euro total including fees, you can buy one ticket in the same section for that amount. 2 tickets plus all the fees cost 368 euros!!! That is crazy.

Just go Belfast, got standing tix there no bother. Still available.

Was up good and early and online refreshing for 9 AM sale for Dublin and the tix were gone literally in a matter of seconds....

Alice are off for about a month before they play Dublin, so they might squeeze in a second date before the original Dublin gig giving the debacle that was yesterday for fans.

Touts are scum.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,631 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

Just go Belfast, got standing tix there no bother. Still available.

Was up good and early and online refreshing for 9 AM sale for Dublin and the tix were gone literally in a matter of seconds....

Alice are off for about a month before they play Dublin, so they might squeeze in a second date before the original Dublin gig giving the debacle that was yesterday for fans.

Touts are scum.

Tickets need to be limited to 2 per person

Tickets need to be limited to 2 per person

I know it's laughable, I think you can buy up to 8 tix? Could be wrong but think I read that somewhere.

Looks like Belfast is sold out now too. It's sad, the genuine fan is missing out.

I know it's laughable, I think you can buy up to 8 tix? Could be wrong but think I read that somewhere.

Looks like Belfast is sold out now too. It's sad, the genuine fan is missing out.

Yeah, it was 8 per person. I'm not sure how that makes sense, but promoters and Ticketmaster need to stop that carry on. It's an absolute paradise for touts, who are absolute scum as someone said there. Feel bad for the genuine fans that missed out on the Dublin gig.

PropJoe10 wrote: »
    Yeah, it was 8 per person. I'm not sure how that makes sense, but promoters and Ticketmaster need to stop that carry on. It's an absolute paradise for touts, who are absolute scum as someone said there. Feel bad for the genuine fans that missed out on the Dublin gig.

Mental, I mean I'm grateful I got a ticket full stop, but there's the obvious extra hassle and expense of having to travel to Belfast for a gig I and others should get to comfortably in Dublin.

Fingers crossed for a second date.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,631 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

Yeah it was 8 per person

Advertisement