Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Iherb Food Items - VAT charges + €10 DHL charge over orders €22+

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,538 ✭✭✭Seanachai

Iherbs delivery charges seem to have shot up .

They're really not making it is easy for us are they lol :rolleyes:, if I was paranoid I'd swear somebody is putting pressure on them. Maybe it's just economics........

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭DM-BM

Iherbs delivery charges seem to have shot up .

They have, but they also fluctuate a bit, I have a repeat order and have been charged different amounts for the same order at different times.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,521 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

DM-BM wrote: »
    They have, but they also fluctuate a bit, I have a repeat order and have been charged different amounts for the same order at different times.

Yes,I had noticed that ,the price of the order was changing slightly ,could not understand why.
    Almost 2 euro cheaper today than a few days ago.
    Odd.

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭EmptyTree

DM-BM wrote: »
    Yes,I had noticed that ,the price of the order was changing slightly ,could not understand why.
    Almost 2 euro cheaper today than a few days ago.
    Odd.
    Could the differences be down to changes in the exchange rate?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭daveyjoe

Got stung again. The order was €79, got stung for €21.69, only €7.19 is taxes, the rest is DHL's collection fee (€14.50)!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭stecleary

is it cheaper to get it posted it the uk? if so use a parcel motel account

• Registered Users Posts: 2,538 ✭✭✭Seanachai

daveyjoe wrote: »
    Got stung again. The order was €79, got stung for €21.69, only €7.19 is taxes, the rest is DHL's collection fee (€14.50)!

I have an order on the way, it's under €50, it wouldn't allow me to choose the regular post option, I had to choose the cheapest local post\DHL option. I never thought of ordering in EURO and shipping to parcel motel. There has to be some kind of a stitch-up or backroom deal going on here to capitalise on online orders.

Advertisement