Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thanks to all the weather geeks for a great 2018

• 23-12-2018 3:41pm

After an extraordinary year weatherwise, - Happy Christmas and New Year to everyone who made the weather events so interesting for the past 12 months. This thread was my go-to place for information and opinions from brilliant contributers who are so knowledgeable and who give their time to keep us up-to-date on such a fascinating subject.

Here's to lots more exciting times in 2019 :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭Lady_North1

Agree with you 100%. My first check for weather forecasts. Even the girls in work come to me to know the weather forecast. lol I only repeat what I read here.

Merry Christmas one and all and thanks for so much info and insight in 2018

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Roycropper63

Agreed. First thing I check online every morning!!

Keep up the great work and seasons greetings to all.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,494 ✭✭✭✭joujoujou
    Unregistered Users

Happy Xmas to all weather maniacs (me included). ;)

Let the Force be with you! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭BigMoose

Agreed with the above - been following this forum since the snow of 2010 and you cant beat it for weather info and help preparing for the extreme events. Merry Christmas to all and huge thanks for all the effort that goes in!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,316 ✭✭✭✭M.T. Cranium

As the only regular here with snow, I feel like Scrooge but I would share if I could.

(maybe not the only regular with snow, we have somebody in Slovakia I think)

I will post some pictures in a day or two when we get better light contrast, dull grey skies today (still daylight here of course, it's about 2 p.m. in this time zone).

Merry Christmas from where the forecasts are posted (see attached)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,524 ✭✭✭SeaBreezes

Thank you to all the posters and knowledge shared. Love this forum learn so much here and appreciate the expertise input so generously. Happy Christmas and New Year!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,839 ✭✭✭DellyBelly

No probs your welcome. Let's hope 2019 is just as exciting as the last year

• Registered Users Posts: 13,492 ✭✭✭✭sryanbruen

Happy new year to you all, hope you have a good one! Here's to a great 2019.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,494 ✭✭✭✭joujoujou
    Unregistered Users

Happy 2019 to you all! :D

Advertisement