Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Street Spirit, way back when ('96/'97)

• 21-10-2012 6:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hello all.

Just dropping in to check something.
    I started a thing way back in '96 or '97 where - presumably because Thom Yorke was lying on the roof of a car in the video - during Street Spirit at the disco (in the canteen), I lay down on the floor for the duration of the song. Teenagers! The things we do.
    Eventually, dozens of others joined in. (Nothing better to do, I imagine.)

Reading about some of the other ridiculous "traditions" that took off in subsequent years, I was just wondering if my Street Spirit nonsense ever caught on? I heard someone did it the year after we left (bunch of us were kicked out for being bould).

All the best

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 purple_guy

hey. purple guy here. pretty new face at ctyi with two years under my belt. sorry for the long wait. Im happy to announce that your boldness has been rewarded and as street spirit plays at the ctyi disco, each person there lies down on the floor and waves their hands in the air. congrats!

Advertisement