Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

What's the etiquette here??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,521 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

in a Tupperware tub and bring it to work.

Freeze it first ffs!

The tide is turning…

• Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭Utter Consternation

The new ones feature a ‘joystick’ which allows the pooper to control the velocity, temperature and angle of the water stream used to return the balloon knot to ISO standards.

Like a game of Space Invaders for your hole.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,461 ✭✭✭✭Ush1

I thought this thread had lost its way for a while but the discussion of these Japanese Buck Rogers jaxes has brought it back to top shelf. Good works lads.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 834 ✭✭✭KWAG2019

And there will be a scandal as some perverted engineer (probably German) will put a hack into the system to upload the 4K quality videos of arseholes expulsing midden to some depraved reddit sub forum ...

Thank you Hector for that security conscious post. It hadn’t crossed my mind that such would be possible but the image of that German engineer would lead to many uneasy sittings. The h is silent. Now that we have to consider hackers the thought of bloggers or vloggers also springs to mind. I shudder to think in the Instagram era what aesthetic the leading influencers of the day might promote.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,810 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

in a Tupperware tub and bring it to work.

:D !
    He wasn't here for long, but surely his posts will be looked back by the historians as the most legendary on the thread!

• Advertisement

KWAG2019 wrote: »
    Thank you Hector for that security conscious post. It hadn’t crossed my mind that such would be possible but the image of that German engineer would lead to many uneasy sittings. The h is silent. Now that we have to consider hackers the thought of bloggers or vloggers also springs to mind. I shudder to think in the Instagram era what aesthetic the leading influencers of the day might promote.

Scary world, as allready mentioned, nothing beats the aul heavty armitage shanks .

Beasts, could take a load from a 200KG 6ft2in Kerry farmer after drinking 17 pints of guinness and having a sunday carvery roast.

Not even the hint of a need to call a plumber

• Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭Sharp MZ700

To be fair, they'd have discarded most of it in a ditch somewhere before they got home Hector. Seconds would be reserved for the Armitage Shanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,540 ✭✭✭NeinNeinNein

Scary world, as allready mentioned, nothing beats the aul heavty armitage shanks .

Beasts, could take a load from a 200KG 6ft2in Kerry farmer after drinking 17 pints of guinness and having a sunday carvery roast.

Not even the hint of a need to call a plumber
    Calling a plumber to unblock a toilet?

Never had you down as a snowflake, Hector.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Calling a plumber to unblock a toilet?

Never had you down as a snowflake, Hector.

Caustic soda and a sewer rod will clear all but the most extraordinary of blockages

• Registered Users Posts: 19,043 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

An interesting thought, somewhat clarified in Nialler's link

Like the time I came into the changing rooms in the Golf Club to be confronted with a ‘wall eye and two whey coloured billiard balls hanging below it.

There was an auld lad,definitely over 65 bent over and working the wall mounted hair dryer around his cluster,and bilge pipe, not a bother on him.

Was very close to running the handle of a fat grip putter up his hole, the filthy kernt.

Following day I while on my own, I smashed the hair dryer with a rescue club, claimed I was taking a practice swing, paid for it to be replaced with a new unit to get the memory out of my mind.

:mad:

• Advertisement

Like the time I came into the changing rooms in the Golf Club to be confronted with a ‘wall eye and two whey coloured billiard balls hanging below it.

There was an auld lad,definitely over 65 bent over and working the wall mounted hair dryer around his cluster,and bilge pipe, not a bother on him.

Was very close to running the handle of a fat grip putter up his hole, the filthy kernt.

Following day I while on my own, I smashed the hair dryer with a rescue club, claimed I was taking a practice swing, paid for it to be replaced with a new unit to get the memory out of my mind.

f*cking disgusting!
    Drying his oul balloon knot with specks of dried drittle falling into it - do some people have no shame ..

f*cking disgusting!
    Drying his oul balloon knot with specks of dried drittle falling into it - do some people have no shame ..

More than disgusting,Hector, fcuker was running the device up close to his hoop and the frikken nutpurse was red as a turkeys wattles from the hot air.

How one could put that unit close to ones head after seeing that was for me a point of no return.

Hence my response as outlined earlier.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 692 ✭✭✭fuerte1976

Do you know me H??

It has to be said, that's the sort of pervert you'll find in a golf club.

• Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭Sharp MZ700

A pervert would have had the one eyed trouser monster launched in there, this fellow was overdoing it drying his hoop. Two very different things TBF. #notapervert.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Avadacov

You all have no idea how much better this thread has made me feel. As a long time sufferer of IBS, I’m so glad I’m not alone in these ‘sticky’ situations when caught short! I was pointed in the direction of this thread by a fellow poster, after telling them about a recent week-long sh**fest in Las Vegas, which I may post in time.

One of my more memorable encounters is as follows. A while back, I was invited by a friend to an event in Dartmouth Square. The event was for climate change/how to change the world etc. My friend being vegetarian, wanted to go as there would be healthy food stalls and all that jazz. Myself being a carnivore, I couldn’t particularly be a*$ed, but I was hungry so went along for a look. I started the afternoon with an iced coffee, followed by a leisurely stroll and yoga in the park. (Don't judge, I just did the yoga as it was free and wanted to give it a try). About twenty minutes afterwards, we were standing in the queue for food, when out of nowhere, in the depths of my intestines, it felt like a tornado weaving a path of destruction, bearing down rapidly towards the only exit. Within 30 seconds, the heat and pressure at my h*le was like nothing I have ever felt before. Not even a few warning farts, pain or any sort of rumble as what usually happens. If I had have tried to fart, it would have been a catastrophe. Panic set in and sweat rolled down my back. I darted out of the queue, cheeks clenched like a vice, as I lolloped towards the portaloos at the other side of the park. Typically, I expected to see a significant queue of people waiting to drop their waste, however, to my glorious surprise, the cubicles were ALL empty. I flung open the first door, no a**ewipe to be seen. Panic and an*l pressure increasing rapidly, went into the next one, the dam starting to leak around the edges at this stage. There must have been someone looking out for me that day, as there were four packets of domestic toilet roll, not even the vile stuff that cuts your an*s, beside a pristine latrine.

Ripped down my jeans and undergarments, and all fire and fury broke loose. I have read posts on this about pebbledashing etc – this batch of midden was in such liquid form it wasn’t even able to stick to the bowl. It squirted everywhere – downwards into the bowl, sideways across my cheeks, backwards onto the seat. The force was incredible and the smell was truly appalling, almost chemical-like. My h*le was pulsing this stuff out in spurts. I firstly sat in shock, afraid to move, then curiosity got the better of me to see what ungodly creation had come out of me. I stood up gingerly, turned around, and saw a pile of what looked like scum on top of a swamp, greenish in colour. I felt another rumble in the bowel depths, sat down, and unleashed further torrents of putrid matter. It was at this point when I noticed that the rancid liquid had dripped onto my new shoe. It must have dropped off a cheek when standing up for the inspection.

During clean up , one roll of paper was used trying to remove the mess and took a good five flushes to rid the toilet of that hellish substance. My ho*le felt as if a pitchfork was after being inserted. I gingerly emerged from the portaloo twenty minutes later, feeling a mixture of shame, dirty and shock. Waddled back to my friend, still queuing, hoping I wasn't stinking of sh1t.

Lesson learned that day – avoid hipster things such as iced coffee made with condensed milk, climate change events and yoga!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,699 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

Society punter I suspect.

Not a scrap of etiquette.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Always shit on the company dollar. That's pretty much all I got to say about that.

Omackeral wrote: »
    Always shit on the company dollar. That's pretty much all I got to say about that.

Good call, Mackeral, worth waiting for.....

Holding a ‘pot roast’ on the clutch for tomorrow, are we?

Top lad.

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Nevin Parsnipp

Just blew out a large bowl of "Semi-Skimmed"....after a generous ingestion of porter previous evening.....got an unmistakable waft from the pot that reminded me that I had gulled down a large bag of Bombay Mix as well.....

• Advertisement

Just blew out a large bowl of "Semi-Skimmed"....after a generous ingestion of porter previous evening.....got an unmistakable waft from the pot that reminded me that I had gulled down a large bag of Bombay Mix as well.....

Drop the soft closing lid, Nevin,and hook up a pipe to the Cinterhal Hatin’ you’ll heat the squat for an hour or two.

Ignore the whiff, it’s there for safety and put out the Yankee candles.

Dont turn any devices on or off..... good to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Cans of porter, Nevin? The boffins and eggheads up at St James’s Gate have done a fantastic job with canned Guinness, and I now prefer knocking back a dozen of them instead of strong European ‘cooking lager’.

However the canned version is even worse than the draught version for causing extremely loose and violent bowel movements the next day - the sort that are a deadly mixture of solids, liquids and gases. The sort where you wonder how bits of shït shrapnel end up under the rim and on the underside of the seat.

Huge amount of paperwork and brush work usually required.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Cans of porter, Nevin? The boffins and eggheads up at St James’s Gate have done a fantastic job with canned Guinness

Agreed. I put the blessings of Jehovah on them all down in Dublin 8.
    However the canned version is even worse than the draught version for causing extremely loose and violent bowel movements the next day - the sort that are a deadly mixture of solids, liquids and gases. The sort where you wonder how bits of shït shrapnel end up under the rim and on the underside of the seat.

Huge amount of paperwork and brush work usually required

Having just dropped of some dark chocolate love muffins presently and I have to say it was a decent experience. Solid enough that there was friction but certainly not a ''porridgey'' affair by any stretch. Enjoyable. 8/10.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,099 ✭✭✭dinneenp

Jesus, this thread is still going! What a pile of sh*t.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,872 ✭✭✭Lewis_Benson

dinneenp wrote: »
    Jesus, this thread is still going! What a pile of sh*t.....

A load of dung.

Had a few pints and a curry last night, I can feel the storm coming.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,890 ✭✭✭Bullocks

Cans of porter, Nevin? The boffins and eggheads up at St James’s Gate have done a fantastic job with canned Guinness, and I now prefer knocking back a dozen of them instead of strong European ‘cooking lager’.

Huge amount of paperwork and brush work usually required.

There is something being used in all canned goods that causes unbelievable combustion within my engine room.
    Does not matter what's inside the cans, whether tuna, mackerel, soup or porter they make me so gassy I could blow a lump of midden most of the way across the Galway Bay the following day

• Registered Users Posts: 10,699 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

Texture?

I recently polished off a few bottles of Tyskie that had been hanging around the back of the fridge along with a large bag of dark chocolate covered cashews.

Produced about a pint of what resembled Lyle's treacle over the course of a long weekend and probably burned about 2000 calories doing so.

Forget Syrup of Figs, Slophouse 13 is your only man.

• Advertisement

And the gates have opened....
    Surprisingly, a few decent solids, very little wiping necessary, easy peasy.
    I was expecting a monsoon of pastey muck to exit from the back doors.

Advertisement