Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

New development - Baldoyle

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,684 ✭✭✭✭Samuel T. Cogley

People are just going to have to leave earlier / later. I get the DART before 7am and no one is standing until Connolly, at which point it's later obviously.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭antimatterx

People are just going to have to leave earlier / later. I get the DART before 7am and no one is standing until Connolly, at which point it's later obviously.

I used to get the 7:37 Dart from Clongriffin, ever since the schools/colleges have returned I now get the commuter train at 7:45/7:55 to make the journey more manageable.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,762 ✭✭✭Sheeps

It's a railway line, they can stick another train on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,684 ✭✭✭✭Samuel T. Cogley

Sheeps wrote: »
    It's a railway line, they can stick another train on it.

It's a pretty congested railway line in fairness and it's already a very frequent service. More carriages will help.

Advertisement