Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

[Available] This is a plea

• 25-08-2001 6:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭

Guys,

I posted an ad. for a room in Santry the other day. That room is still unfilled. If it's not filled soon, myself and three other tennants wil be out of a house.
    I have put an ad. on DAFT, where else would be a good place? - somewhere free.
    IF you know anyone looking for a room in the Santry area - Near DCU and the Omni etc. please let them know about the double room going in my house.
    It took me weeks to find this place and I've only been in it a few weeks.
    Unlike ad. begging for a place this is an ad. begging for people.
    Most of the responces I've already had have been from people looking for a single room or who cannot move in at the required time even tho my ad. (on DAFT) specifies it's a DOUBLE room available from Sept. 1st.
    Rent is 60 pounds.
    Help a guy out

Cliph/ff
    http://chicks-dig-unix.net/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,240 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Cliph, if your house has good bus routes, try Trinity / DIT aswell. If it is near the number 3 and 11 routes (not sure how close these would be) try UCD aswell.

Kill, kill, kill the laser mice.

[This message has been edited by Victor (edited 27-08-2001).]

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭decob

Cliph,
    have you advertised it in DCU... ask the Accommodation office to add the room to the housing list.

Insane - Am I the only mutha****er with a brain?
    I'm hearing voices but all they do is complain

• Registered Users Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭flamegrill

why didnt you ask me cliph? you know i work in coolock, sure thats just over the road from santry!

Paul.

p.s ill mail ya now about it

Advertisement