Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

08-11-2018, 14:53   #16
B0jangles

Yeah, even the Daily Mail says that the WH version has been edited

(3) thanks from:
Advertisement
08-11-2018, 14:53   #17
Ads by Google

Quote:
Originally Posted by super_furry View Post
And of course you posted the slowed down and edited version put out there by Infowars.

Here's the actual real, undoctored footage.

First video I've seen or heard about it. You know it's nothing when you keep watching till the end of the video waiting to see what happened, when it already happened.
08-11-2018, 14:54   #18
super_furry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keyzer View Post
What in the fúck are you talking about? Assault? Absolute nonsense, she tried to grab the microphone and he stopped her. How is that assault?
You can't talk to these delicate snowflakes in such harsh terms. If someline as sensitive as Sweet.Science sees an assault there, then just think what your aggressive tone is going to do to them. From zero to triggered in no time.
08-11-2018, 14:55   #19
wexie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet.Science View Post
Im no fan of trump - but imagine uproar if he done this.
Done what?
Thanks from:
08-11-2018, 14:58   #20
Penn

Quote:
Im not taking sides . Everyone makes mistakes i think he should keep his job once he makes an apology to her.
Quote:
Life ban fully deserved
Yeah... uh-huh... suuurrreeeee
Advertisement
08-11-2018, 14:59   #21
Omackeral

Quote:
Originally Posted by super_furry View Post
And of course you posted the slowed down and edited version put out there by Infowars.

Here's the actual real, undoctored footage.

Am I missing something in these videos? Either of them. There is no assault unless I'm meant to be looking elsewhere other than at man talking and the women looking to take the microphone back.
08-11-2018, 15:00   #22
Standman

Quote:
Originally Posted by wexie View Post
Done what?

The fact is, if Trump had went and sat in the audience, pretended to be a reporter and then roughly refused to give up the mic to a young intern while he aggressively questioned himself, the mainstream media would have had a field day! Hypocrisy!
08-11-2018, 15:00   #23
JMNolan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheety View Post
How did you reply to me before my post?

Anyway, he didn't assault her. The White House trying to whip this up is very disconcerting. Pure propaganda and attacking the press.
I've said too much already.
08-11-2018, 15:02   #24
B0jangles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Standman View Post
The fact is, if Trump had went and sat in the audience, pretended to be a reporter and then roughly refused to give up the mic to a young intern while he aggressively questioned himself, the mainstream media would have had a field day! Hypocrisy!

Well, yes because it would show that Trump had gained the ability to bilocate.
I think a little media frenzy is expected if the President reveals himself to be one of the X-Men.
Advertisement
08-11-2018, 15:03   #25
Ads by Google

Quote:
No.

I am one of the posters on here who likes to point out hypocrisy or outlandish reactions from the left mainly, but this is really nothing. You're picking the wrong hill to die on.
08-11-2018, 15:03   #26
super_furry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omackeral View Post
Am I missing something in these videos? Either of them. There is no assault unless I'm meant to be looking elsewhere other than at man talking and the women looking to take the microphone back.
That's the supposed assault. Inforwars edited to footage to make it look like there was some kind of karate-chop and all the Trumpettes have wanked themselves into a frenzy over it.
(2) thanks from:
08-11-2018, 15:04   #27
Captain Flaps

Even the slowed down footage is completely nothing. He barely shifted his weight, he didn't use force, barely touched her. Absolutely pathetic smear by the cheeto in chief
08-11-2018, 15:05   #28
Penn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omackeral View Post
It's not even nearly assault. She reached her hand out to try take the mic, he turned slightly and raised his arm in order to keep hold of the mic, and their arms briefly touched.

There was no force, no intent and no harm. There was no assault. But Sarah Sanders posted a video created by Infowars or someone where they sped up the movement of Jim Acosta's arm to make it look like he was hitting her arm with force.
08-11-2018, 15:07   #29
Sweet.Science

Quote:
Unfortunately people are blinkered. They see what they want to see. I just call it as i see it. He was out of order and should apologize.
08-11-2018, 15:07   #30
Wheety

Quote:
Im not taking sides . Everyone makes mistakes i think he should keep his job once he makes an apology to her.
These Russian Trump accounts are hilarious.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion