Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Switching GP

• 16-07-2020 11:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 39

I have been going to a different GP recently and my own GP repeats his prescriptions, I am thinking of switching to the new GP, I am wondering would he have access to all my records already, as in would my old GP have been sending him records of what medication they've been giving to me and everything else etc?

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,537 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Please read the charters before posting.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055702312
    First and foremost.......

THIS IS NOT A MEDICAL ADVICE BOARD.

No medical advice will be given here, so please don't ask for any.
    If you want medical advice go to your GP.

You could ask either GP or perhaps your pharmacist as they should know what is allowed. Or the HSE or the Irish Medical Council , I don't really know because this isn't the place.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement