Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Cassini Projekt

• 17-05-2017 1:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,176 ✭✭✭

I am a 33,000 year old alien from a planet of sentient turnips, named Turnitopia. I have conquered many worlds and arrived at this one 70 years ago. I created of rock n' roll and wrote songs for The Beatles, Led Zeppelin and Pink Floyd among many others, though no one would tell you as it's meant to be a conspiracy. I am an ascetic being with who records on bio-electric vegetables in the deepest, darkest night, mostly potatoes which mimic the functions of your electronic technology. During the day I moonlight as Donald Trump, I'm currently at the White House right now leading you all to your doom so that the Earth will be ripe for colonisation by my Turnitopian brethren. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oPn6YJ8ayY

Advertisement