Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Its Back! Free international shipping from Sports Direct

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭powerstation

copacetic wrote: »
    In men's R is 32inch leg, L is 34inch. Not sure of women's exact equivalent but gives you an idea.

Cheers, that clears it up. Going by past experience, R it is.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,683 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Ordered some stuff but no comformation email yet, never had a delay with any online orders elsewhere before, nothing in spam either.

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭settings

Dcully wrote: »
    Ordered some stuff but no comformation email yet, never had a delay with any online orders elsewhere before, nothing in spam either.

Not sure i got an instant confirmation but I got one within the hour maybe. Got another mail today to say my order has been sent to the courier

• Registered Users Posts: 2,911 ✭✭✭Washout

went a bit mental there for the last 1/2 an hour as the deadline approached

• Registered Users Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭bluefinger

looks like free delivery has been extended till midnight tonight. think i'll have to give them a try.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

Made 3 separate orders over the weekend.

The first was the one I actually needed to make.

Then it was like "Oh, that's cheap and free delivery too!" x 2

Thanks again OP

• Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭pissed

Got my despatch email but the tracking is not working at the moment. Anyone know how long it takes once the items have veen despatched?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭eddiem74

pissed wrote: »
    Got my despatch email but the tracking is not working at the moment. Anyone know how long it takes once the items have veen despatched?

You should be able to see tracking information from tuesday morning as although you get the despatch email, courier only collects monday. I would say expect delivery wednesday or thursday depending on where you are.

Note: if you have no house number, live in the country, or often have to be called by delivery drivers for directions it could take a bit longer as sometimes your phone details do not get passed on to the courier company, don't ask me why.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 4,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭deconduo

Put an order in on Friday. Got the order confirmation email but no dispatch email yet. Any reason for it taking so long?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,521 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

deconduo wrote: »
    Put an order in on Friday. Got the order confirmation email but no dispatch email yet. Any reason for it taking so long?

Its a bank holiday today in the Uk.
    Patience people .:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

I like how the Newcastle jerseys are cheaper in Sports Direct than they are in the Newcastle club shop. :rolleyes:

Sorry, just hate the owner. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭quinnthebin

bluefinger wrote: »
    looks like free delivery has been extended till midnight tonight. think i'll have to give them a try.

thanks for the word on extension - got a couple of bits i didn't need :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Pj!

That_Guy wrote: »
    I like how the Newcastle jerseys are cheaper in Sports Direct than they are in the Newcastle club shop. :rolleyes:

Sorry, just hate the owner. ;)

You know he owns both right?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭jenno86

Pj! wrote: »
    You know he owns both right?

Why else would he make that comment? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

two t shirts and a pair if runner 25 quid and four t-shirt on friday for 40ty quid

raped

• Registered Users Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭ch750536

Just ordered a rake of stuff.

Damn.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭crushproof

Brilliant, thanks for the heads up!
    Bought a pair of runners and boots and a heap other gear for under 70, bargain!

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Rickwellwood

2 pairs back to school shoes for the kids and shirt for me - 40 squids - great deal - thanks OP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Pj!

jenno86 wrote: »
    Why else would he make that comment? :confused:

Yeah true. Not sure what way I read that earlier.

Has this expired now?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,835 ✭✭✭statto25

Pj! wrote: »
    Yeah true. Not sure what way I read that earlier.

Has this expired now?

I just bought the Ireland Rugby Top there with free delivery so its still going

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭Old_-_School

Not free for me today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

Wanted to track my orders there and the tracker is down, never heard of the courier 'Yodel' though...

• Registered Users Posts: 15,170 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Ricky91t wrote: »
    Wanted to track my orders there and the tracker is down, never heard of the courier 'Yodel' though...

Click here to track this despatch: xxxxxxxxx

Copy those numbers in your email into DHL's site and it will work for you. Mine is still at Shipment information received. It'll probably leave the UK today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,224 ✭✭✭barone

Oatesy23 wrote: »
    Click here to track this despatch: xxxxxxxxx

Copy those numbers in your email into DHL's site and it will work for you. Mine is still at Shipment information received. It'll probably leave the UK today.

x2, mines in leeds since last ngt

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Rickwellwood

stuff i ordered late last night is in leeds also having used the tracking number given by yodel into dhl.com site - thanks all

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. G

Hi Everyone,

Ive made an order yesterday (Understand uk has a public holiday) and havent received any msg saying it is dispatched (says New Order). I presume it will be until tomorrow atleast before it leaves them. Is this normal?

Seems very cheap and good value.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,915 ✭✭✭MungBean

Anyone know if there's a flat charge for delivery to Ireland or will it go buy the order size ? I got in on the free delivery but there still some bargains I'd like to get.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Completionist

Skunkle wrote: »
    Anyone know if there's a flat charge for delivery to Ireland or will it go buy the order size ? I got in on the free delivery but there still some bargains I'd like to get.

Same price no matter what.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

Mine just "Departed Facility in GATWICK" today even though I made the order last friday. It's taking longer than I thought. Any chance of getting it tomorrow or will it be monday at the earliest ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 293 ✭✭TT09

good chance of getting it tomorrow as it's DHL, once it's in transit you usually get your parcel fast

Mine still only- shipping information received Leeds-UK

Advertisement