Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jim Sheehan Family Therapist

• 02-10-2020 3:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi,

Jim Sheehan, Family Therapist has been ordered by the court to do a section 47 report. Has anyone any experience with him please?

D
    Post edited by Beasty on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Milly15

DeedsD wrote: »
    Hi,

Jim Sheehan, Family Therapist has been ordered by the court to do a section 47 report. Has anyone any experience with him please?

D[/quote

Yes and he is horrific! Breaks Children’s Forat law and enforces child abuse.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 amc2020

@deedsD how did you get on with Sheehan. My sister in law is going through similar and Sheehan is doing the article 47 but seems to be weighing heavily towards kids staying with neglective abusive father.

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭feelings

who has determined he is a 'neglective abusive father'?

Is the section 47 complete?

I am wondering how she/you have determined it seems to be "weighing heavily" towards the father.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 BridDePaor

I have similar experience with this assessor, please get in touch

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement